Compare train tickets from Aichstetten to Bischweier
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 6 daily trains from Aichstetten to Bischweier. Traveling by train from Aichstetten to Bischweier usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 49 minutes.
|Distance||105 mi (169 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Aichstetten to Bischweier?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Aichstetten, Baden-Württemberg to Bischweier, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 6 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||6||4h 42m||£35.66|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Aichstetten to Bischweier during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Aichstetten to Bischweier?
The distance between Aichstetten and Bischweier is approximately 105 miles, or 169 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 49 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Aichstetten to Bischweier are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Aichstetten at 14:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Aichstetten to Bischweier?
There are 6 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bischweier to Aichstetten.
Where is the train station in Aichstetten?
There is one train station in Aichstetten.
Where is the train station in Bischweier?
Bischweier has one train station.
Need a return trip from Bischweier to Aichstetten?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Aichstetten
- Train from Aichstetten to Linz
- Aichstetten to Domat/Ems Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Montreux
- Train from Aichstetten to Zurich
- Aichstetten to Efringen-Kirchen Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey
- Aichstetten to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Ansbach
- Aichstetten to Gilching Train
- Aichstetten to Nuremberg
- Train from Aichstetten to Sachsen bei Ansbach
- Aichstetten to Hasbergen
- Train from Aichstetten to Cologne
- Aichstetten to Kastrup
- Aichstetten to Strasbourg Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Haarlem
- Aichstetten to Rotterdam Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Gdynia
Continue by train from Bischweier
- Bischweier to Schaffhausen Train
- Bischweier to Prague Train
- Bischweier to Berlin Train
- Train from Bischweier to Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
- Bischweier to Esslingen am Neckar Train
- Train from Bischweier to Hockenheim
- Bischweier to Kirchzarten
- Train from Bischweier to Konstanz
- Train from Bischweier to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Train from Bischweier to Rottenburg
- Bischweier to Villingen-Schwenningen Train
- Train from Bischweier to Ohlstadt
- Train from Bischweier to Cologne
- Train from Bischweier to Schopp
- Train from Bischweier to Trechtingshausen
- Train from Bischweier to Aarhus
- Bischweier to Warsaw Train
- Train from Bischweier to Bratislava
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.