Compare train tickets from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey. Traveling by train from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey usually takes around 2 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||59 mi (95 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Aichstetten, Baden-Württemberg to Königsbronn Abbey, Baden-Württemberg. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||2||2h 26m||£16.41|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Aichstetten at 10:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey?
Trains leave the station in Aichstetten twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Königsbronn Abbey to Aichstetten.
Where is the train station in Aichstetten?
There is one train station in Aichstetten.
Where is the train station in Königsbronn Abbey?
Königsbronn Abbey receives travelers from Aichstetten at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Königsbronn Abbey:
Need a return trip from Königsbronn Abbey to Aichstetten?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Aichstetten
- Train from Aichstetten to Hall in Tirol
- Train from Aichstetten to Langkampfen
- Train from Aichstetten to Montreux
- Train from Aichstetten to Zurich
- Train from Aichstetten to Bischweier
- Aichstetten to Efringen-Kirchen Train
- Aichstetten to Singen Train
- Aichstetten to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Friedberg
- Aichstetten to Gilching Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Kissing
- Aichstetten to Nuremberg
- Train from Aichstetten to Reichersbeuern
- Train from Aichstetten to Sachsen bei Ansbach
- Train from Aichstetten to Cologne
- Train from Aichstetten to Kerken
- Aichstetten to Strasbourg Train
- Aichstetten to Zagreb Train
Continue by train from Königsbronn Abbey
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Ittigen
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Lausanne
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Prague
- Königsbronn Abbey to Berlin
- Königsbronn Abbey to Aitrach Train
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Balingen
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Schwaikheim
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Amberg
- Königsbronn Abbey to Feucht
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Düsseldorf
- Königsbronn Abbey to Plauen
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Slatina
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Venice
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Eindhoven
- Königsbronn Abbey to Amsterdam
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Diemen
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Baarn
- Train from Königsbronn Abbey to Warsaw
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.