Compare train tickets from Heidelberg to Nesselwang
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 68 daily trains from Heidelberg to Nesselwang. Traveling by train from Heidelberg to Nesselwang usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 59 minutes.
|Distance||149 mi (239 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Heidelberg to Nesselwang?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg to Nesselwang, Bavaria. However, there are 68 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||68||5h 16m||£57.94|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Heidelberg to Nesselwang during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Heidelberg to Nesselwang?
The distance between Heidelberg and Nesselwang is approximately 149 miles, or 239 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 59 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Heidelberg to Nesselwang are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Heidelberg at 08:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Heidelberg to Nesselwang?
There are 68 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Nesselwang to Heidelberg.
Where is the train station in Heidelberg?
Because some trains make multiple stops before leaving the city, there are 6 stops and stations in Heidelberg where you can board the train.
Train stations in Heidelberg:
Where is the train station in Nesselwang?
Nesselwang has one train station.
Need a return trip from Nesselwang to Heidelberg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Heidelberg
- Heidelberg to Winterthur Train
- Train from Heidelberg to Pilsen
- Heidelberg to Friesenheim
- Train from Heidelberg to Kirchheim unter Teck
- Train from Heidelberg to Singen
- Train from Heidelberg to Tübingen
- Heidelberg to Vaihingen an der Enz
- Train from Heidelberg to Fritzlar
- Heidelberg to Giessen Train
- Train from Heidelberg to Hofgeismar
- Train from Heidelberg to Leer
- Train from Heidelberg to Aachen
- Train from Heidelberg to Cologne
- Heidelberg to Meckenheim Train
- Heidelberg to Homburg Train
- Train from Heidelberg to Magdeburg
- Heidelberg to Wrocław Train
- Train from Heidelberg to Warsaw
Continue by train from Nesselwang
- Train from Nesselwang to Bregenz
- Nesselwang to Ehrwald Train
- Train from Nesselwang to Salzburg
- Train from Nesselwang to Sankt Veit an der Glan
- Train from Nesselwang to Vienna
- Train from Nesselwang to Interlaken
- Train from Nesselwang to Allensbach
- Train from Nesselwang to Heidelberg
- Train from Nesselwang to Singen
- Train from Nesselwang to Grainau
- Train from Nesselwang to Memmingen
- Nesselwang to Oy-Mittelberg Train
- Train from Nesselwang to Passau
- Train from Nesselwang to Bremen
- Nesselwang to Hamburg Train
- Train from Nesselwang to Rösrath
- Train from Nesselwang to Kaiserslautern
- Train from Nesselwang to Lesce
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.