Compare train tickets from Schwetzingen to Seefeld
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 20 daily trains from Schwetzingen to Seefeld. Traveling by train from Schwetzingen to Seefeld usually takes around 4 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||152 mi (245 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schwetzingen to Seefeld?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Schwetzingen, Baden-Württemberg to Seefeld, Bavaria. However, there are 20 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||20||4h 25m||£46.64|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwetzingen to Seefeld during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwetzingen to Seefeld?
The distance between Schwetzingen and Seefeld is approximately 152 miles, or 245 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 4 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwetzingen to Seefeld are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schwetzingen at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schwetzingen to Seefeld?
Where is the train station in Schwetzingen?
There is one train station in Schwetzingen.
Where is the train station in Seefeld?
Seefeld has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwetzingen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Innsbruck
- Train from Schwetzingen to Vienna
- Schwetzingen to Antwerp Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Oud-Heverlee
- Train from Schwetzingen to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Rott am Inn
- Train from Schwetzingen to Bremen
- Schwetzingen to Bremerhaven Train
- Schwetzingen to Kassel
- Schwetzingen to Hamburg Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Lippstadt
- Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla Train
- Schwetzingen to Copenhagen Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Bolzano
- Schwetzingen to Nijmegen Train
- Schwetzingen to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Rotterdam
- Train from Schwetzingen to Žilina
Continue by train from Seefeld
- Train from Bergen to Ruhpolding
- Fischbachau to Pullach Train
- Train from Hausham to Rosenheim
- Kirchenlamitz to Luhe-Wildenau
- Klosterlechfeld to Zurich
- Train from Laaber to Regensburg
- Train from Lenggries to Rosenheim
- Maisach to Marktoberdorf
- Train from Neufahrn in Niederbayern to Prague
- Neustadt an der Aisch to Vienna Train
- Osterhofen to Berlin Train
- Röhrmoos to Stuttgart Train
- Selbitz to Nuremberg Train
- Selbitz to Schönstedt Train
- Train from Stockstadt am Main to Gera
- Train from Viechtach to Maxhütte-Haidhof
- Wallersdorf to Merzig Train
- Walpertskirchen to Langenbach Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.