Compare train tickets from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 4 daily trains from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol. Traveling by train from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 2 hours and 59 minutes.
|Distance||55 mi (88 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol?
2 train services operate from Dorfen, Bavaria to Oberndorf in Tirol,, Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 2 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||2||3h 44m||£34.63|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||3h 37m||£36.71|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Dorfen at 17:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Dorfen to Oberndorf in Tirol?
There are 4 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Oberndorf in Tirol to Dorfen.
Where is the train station in Dorfen?
There is one train station in Dorfen.
Where is the train station in Oberndorf in Tirol?
Oberndorf in Tirol has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Dorfen
- Train from Bernried am Starnberger See to Salzburg
- Dorfprozelten to St. Gallen Train
- Train from Karlstadt am Main to Zeil am Main
- Train from Kutzenhausen to Bad Ems
- Train from Langenzenn to Berlin
- Lengdorf to Munich
- Train from Marktl to Iserlohn
- Meeder to Düsseldorf
- Niederbergkirchen to Kelheim Train
- Nordendorf to Oldenburg
- Train from Peißenberg to Dietzenbach
- Train from Pfaffing to Bernau am Chiemsee
- Train from Reichersbeuern to Marktoberdorf
- Train from Röthenbach an der Pegnitz to Wil
- Train from Rückersdorf to Bremen
- Train from Strullendorf to Hamburg
- Train from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Winhöring to Maribor
Continue by train from Oberndorf in Tirol
- Train from Arzl im Pitztal to Berlin
- Aschau im Zillertal to Munich Train
- Bad Ischl to Munich Train
- Bad Schallerbach to Berlin Train
- Bad Schallerbach to Hanover Train
- Train from Bad Vigaun to Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Train from Ennsling to Deuerling
- Train from Geinberg to Memmingen
- Train from Neumarkt im Hausruckkreis to Hornberg
- Oberalm to Oberstdorf Train
- Radfeld to Freilassing Train
- Saint Anton am Arlberg to Neuenbürg Train
- Saint Anton am Arlberg to Überlingen
- Saint Anton am Arlberg to Siegen
- Saint Anton am Arlberg to Betzdorf Train
- Schärding to Lampertheim
- Train from Schärding to Frankenthal
- Stainach to Schwandorf Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.