Compare train tickets from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau. Traveling by train from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau usually takes around one hour, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 40 minutes.
|Distance||18 mi (29 km)|
|Fastest train||0h 40m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Train service from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau
- Bayerische Regiobahn tickets: £9 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: £9 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: £9 one-way
Which train should you take from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau?
There are 3 train lines with service from Gaimersheim, Bavaria to Neustadt an der Donau, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn is your best bet, with 2 scheduled trains per day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Bayerische Regiobahn||1||0h 46m||£8.68|
|Deutsche Bahn||2||1h 8m||£8.68|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||0h 44m||£8.68|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Gaimersheim at 05:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Gaimersheim to Neustadt an der Donau?
Trains leave the station in Gaimersheim twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Neustadt an der Donau to Gaimersheim.
Where is the train station in Gaimersheim?
There is one train station in Gaimersheim.
Where is the train station in Neustadt an der Donau?
Neustadt an der Donau has one train station.
Need a return trip from Neustadt an der Donau to Gaimersheim?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Gaimersheim
- Train from Gaimersheim to Vienna
- Gaimersheim to Brussels Train
- Gaimersheim to Schaerbeek Train
- Gaimersheim to Geneva Train
- Gaimersheim to Bad Krozingen Train
- Gaimersheim to Bad Grönenbach
- Train from Gaimersheim to Eichstätt
- Train from Gaimersheim to Munich
- Gaimersheim to Helpsen
- Gaimersheim to Duisburg
- Train from Gaimersheim to Edesheim
- Gaimersheim to Lambrecht Train
- Gaimersheim to Neustadt Train
- Train from Gaimersheim to Eisenach
- Train from Gaimersheim to Copenhagen
- Gaimersheim to Paris Train
- Gaimersheim to Zagreb Train
- Train from Gaimersheim to Törökbálint
Continue by train from Neustadt an der Donau
- Train from Neustadt an der Donau to Salzburg
- Train from Neustadt an der Donau to Kilchberg
- Neustadt an der Donau to Zurich
- Neustadt an der Donau to Kornwestheim Train
- Train from Neustadt an der Donau to Weinstadt
- Neustadt an der Donau to Gaimersheim
- Neustadt an der Donau to Ingolstadt
- Neustadt an der Donau to Munich Train
- Neustadt an der Donau to Nuremberg
- Train from Neustadt an der Donau to Regensburg
- Neustadt an der Donau to Sinzing Train
- Train from Neustadt an der Donau to Unterhaching
- Train from Neustadt an der Donau to Weichering
- Train from Neustadt an der Donau to Eschborn
- Neustadt an der Donau to Offenbach Train
- Neustadt an der Donau to Bückeburg
- Neustadt an der Donau to Geraberg Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.