Compare train tickets from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 13 daily trains from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth. Traveling by train from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth usually takes around 7 hours and 40 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 22 minutes.
|Distance||305 mi (491 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 22m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Rosenheim, Bavaria to Bad Salzdetfurth, Lower Saxony. However, there are 13 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||13||7h 40m||£48.40|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth?
The distance between Rosenheim and Bad Salzdetfurth is approximately 305 miles, or 491 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours and 40 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 22 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Rosenheim at 05:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Rosenheim to Bad Salzdetfurth?
There are 13 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bad Salzdetfurth to Rosenheim.
Where is the train station in Rosenheim?
There is one train station in Rosenheim.
Where is the train station in Bad Salzdetfurth?
Bad Salzdetfurth has one train station.
Need a return trip from Bad Salzdetfurth to Rosenheim?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Rosenheim
- Train from Rosenheim to Radfeld
- Rosenheim to Niel Train
- Rosenheim to Zurich Train
- Rosenheim to Brno
- Train from Rosenheim to Bad Rappenau
- Train from Rosenheim to Efringen-Kirchen
- Train from Rosenheim to Heidelberg
- Rosenheim to Heilbronn Train
- Train from Rosenheim to Waghäusel
- Train from Rosenheim to Aschau im Chiemgau
- Rosenheim to Bad Reichenhall Train
- Train from Rosenheim to Ruhstorf an der Rott
- Rosenheim to Osnabrück Train
- Train from Rosenheim to Zagreb
- Train from Rosenheim to Bologna
- Train from Rosenheim to Brenner
- Rosenheim to Maastricht Train
- Rosenheim to Eindhoven Train
Continue by train from Bad Salzdetfurth
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Schwechat
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Brussels
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Verviers
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Geneva
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Prague Train
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Berlin
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Burgbernheim
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Neusitz
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Ginsheim-Gustavsburg
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Limburg an der Lahn
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Mühltal Train
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Laatzen
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Essen Train
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Gelsenkirchen
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Trier
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Kiel Train
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Diemen
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Duivendrecht
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.