Trains from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 42 daily trains from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach. Traveling by train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach usually takes around 8 hours and 45 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 7 hours and 13 minutes.
|Distance||329 mi (529 km)|
|Fastest train||7h 13m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Ruhstorf an der Rott, Bavaria to Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia. However, there are 42 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||42||8h 45m||£103.80|
Deutsche Bahn train tickets from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach start from £47, and on average cost . Daily there are 42 Deutsche Bahn schedules to Bergisch Gladbach. Deutsche Bahn in Ruhstorf an der Rott leaves from Sulzbach(Inn) . And in Bergisch Gladbach trains arrive at Duckterath and one other train station.
From Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach train travel on Deutsche Bahn takes 8 hours and 45 minutes. If you are looking to get to Bergisch Gladbach faster, Deutsche Bahn offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 7 hours and 13 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach?
The distance between Ruhstorf an der Rott and Bergisch Gladbach is approximately 329 miles, or 529 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 45 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 13 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains departing from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach tend to have the most passangers on Wednesday. With higher demand ticket prices also tend to be higher on Wednesday. If you are trying to snag a cheap train tickets or just want an emptier train you'll have better luck by booking travel departing on Wednesday as the least number of people tend to travel then.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Ruhstorf an der Rott at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bergisch Gladbach?
There are 42 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bergisch Gladbach to Ruhstorf an der Rott.
Where is the train station in Ruhstorf an der Rott?
There is one train station in Ruhstorf an der Rott.
All train stations in Ruhstorf an der Rott:
Where is the train station in Bergisch Gladbach?
Bergisch Gladbach receives travelers from Ruhstorf an der Rott at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Bergisch Gladbach:
Need a return trip from Bergisch Gladbach to Ruhstorf an der Rott?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Ruhstorf an der Rott
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Lier
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Třinec
- Ruhstorf an der Rott to Linkenheim-Hochstetten
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bobingen
- Ruhstorf an der Rott to Fürstenfeldbruck Train
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Munich
- Ruhstorf an der Rott to Piding Train
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Schweinfurt
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Cologne
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Dortmund
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Budapest
- Ruhstorf an der Rott to Rome Train
- Ruhstorf an der Rott to Luxembourg Train
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Nijmegen
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Tegelen
- Ruhstorf an der Rott to Amsterdam
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Deventer
- Train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Bratislava
Continue by train from Bergisch Gladbach
- Bergisch Gladbach to Knittelfeld
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Seefeld in Tirol
- Bergisch Gladbach to Halle
- Bergisch Gladbach to Hoeilaart Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Ghent
- Bergisch Gladbach to Stuttgart Train
- Bergisch Gladbach to Nuremberg Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Frankfurt am Main
- Bergisch Gladbach to Emden Train
- Bergisch Gladbach to Bornheim Train
- Bergisch Gladbach to Rheine Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Reil
- Bergisch Gladbach to Neudietendorf Train
- Bergisch Gladbach to Copenhagen Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Colmar
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Strasbourg
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Enschede
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Rotterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.