Compare train tickets from Saal an der Donau to Laaber
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 13 daily trains from Saal an der Donau to Laaber. Traveling by train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber usually takes around one hour, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||15 mi (23 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Saal an der Donau to Laaber?
2 train services operate from Saal an der Donau, Bavaria to Laaber, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 12 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Saal an der Donau to Laaber?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Saal an der Donau to Laaber are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Saal an der Donau at 09:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber?
There are 13 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Where is the train station in Saal an der Donau?
There is one train station in Saal an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Laaber?
Laaber has one train station.
Need a return trip from Laaber to Saal an der Donau?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Saal an der Donau
- Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
- Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf
- Saal an der Donau to Wels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Brussels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Ixelles Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Alken
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Melle
- Saal an der Donau to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Erding
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Kelheim
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Lichtenfels
- Saal an der Donau to Munich
- Saal an der Donau to Neustadt an der Donau Train
- Saal an der Donau to Regensburg Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Regenstauf
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Schechen
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Vojens
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Maarssenbroek
Continue by train from Laaber
- Train from Adelschlag to Essen
- Altenstadt an der Waldnaab to Schwaig Train
- Altenstadt an der Waldnaab to Bad Elster Train
- Euerdorf to Hammelburg
- Train from Kinding to Erlangen
- Train from Kinding to Freising
- Kinding to Kreuztal Train
- Train from Kinding to Herdorf
- Münnerstadt to Neusitz
- Train from Neuenmarkt to Kassel
- Train from Raisting to Neubiberg
- Train from Rednitzhembach to Reichelsheim
- Train from Reichersbeuern to Augsburg
- Train from Röttenbach to Vienna
- Train from Stetten to Heilbronn
- Stockheim to Blankenfelde-Mahlow
- Sünching to Völklingen Train
- Tittmoning to Vienna Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.