Compare train tickets from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen. Traveling by train from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen usually takes around 9 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 7 hours and 35 minutes.
|Distance||287 mi (462 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Bremerhaven, Bremen to Schwetzingen, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||8h 50m||£75.51|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen?
The distance between Bremerhaven and Schwetzingen is approximately 287 miles, or 462 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 35 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Bremerhaven at 20:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Schwetzingen to Bremerhaven.
Where is the train station in Bremerhaven?
Bremerhaven has 3 stations where passengers can board the train to Schwetzingen.
Train stations in Bremerhaven:
Where is the train station in Schwetzingen?
Schwetzingen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Schwetzingen to Bremerhaven?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bremerhaven
- Train from Bremerhaven to Saint-Gilles
- Bremerhaven to Brno Train
- Train from Bremerhaven to Engen
- Train from Bremerhaven to Konstanz
- Train from Bremerhaven to Neckargemünd
- Bremerhaven to Hof Train
- Train from Bremerhaven to Munich
- Train from Bremerhaven to Steinbach
- Train from Bremerhaven to Wolfsburg
- Train from Bremerhaven to Bonn
- Train from Bremerhaven to Mainz
- Train from Bremerhaven to Timmendorf Beach
- Train from Bremerhaven to Hoyerswerda
- Train from Bremerhaven to Saalfeld
- Bremerhaven to Aalborg
- Train from Bremerhaven to London
- Train from Bremerhaven to Etten-Leur
- Train from Bremerhaven to Lund
Continue by train from Schwetzingen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Brussels
- Train from Schwetzingen to Dettingen unter Teck
- Train from Schwetzingen to Sankt Georgen im Schwarzwald
- Schwetzingen to Nuremberg
- Train from Schwetzingen to Rott am Inn
- Schwetzingen to Seefeld Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Bremen
- Schwetzingen to Bremerhaven Train
- Schwetzingen to Alsdorf Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Mainz
- Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla Train
- Schwetzingen to Colmar
- Train from Schwetzingen to Bolzano
- Train from Schwetzingen to Milan
- Train from Schwetzingen to Zevenaar
- Train from Schwetzingen to Rotterdam
- Train from Schwetzingen to The Hague
- Train from Schwetzingen to Žilina
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.