Compare train tickets from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten. Traveling by train from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten usually takes around 2 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||39 mi (62 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Dorfprozelten, Bavaria. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||2h 12m||£17.82|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Frankfurt am Main at 05:00 and arrives in Dorfprozelten around 2 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt am Main to Dorfprozelten?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Dorfprozelten to Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
There is one train station in Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Dorfprozelten?
Dorfprozelten has one train station.
Need a return trip from Dorfprozelten to Frankfurt am Main?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Beringen
- Frankfurt am Main to Bruges
- Frankfurt am Main to Hemsbach
- Frankfurt am Main to Ringsheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Bayreuth Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Hildesheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Arnsberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Eschweiler
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Krefeld
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Willich
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Leipzig
- Frankfurt am Main to Löbau Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Leinefelde-Worbis Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Fredericia Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Hirtshals
- Frankfurt am Main to Rijeka Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Trento
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Zwijndrecht
Continue by train from Dorfprozelten
- Train from Bad Rodach to Prague
- Bergen to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Bindlach to Cologne
- Train from Fürstenfeldbruck to Vienna
- Hersbruck to Immenstadt Train
- Hochstadt am Main to Dörfles-Esbach Train
- Höchstädt an der Donau to Düsseldorf Train
- Train from Hohenpeißenberg to Hamburg
- Kirchheim bei München to Regensburg
- Miltenberg to Vienna
- Partenstein to Theisbergstegen
- Train from Pfaffing to Kufstein
- Train from Pöcking to Dinant
- Train from Röthenbach an der Pegnitz to Bologna
- Train from Schöngeising to London
- Train from Seeshaupt to Esneux
- Train from Steinbach am Wald to Munich
- Vaterstetten to Jever
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.