Compare train tickets from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 180 daily trains from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen. Traveling by train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen usually takes around 4 hours and 27 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 16 minutes.
|Distance||160 mi (258 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 16m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen?
2 train services operate from Burgdorf, Hanover, Lower Saxony to Leverkusen, North Rhine-Westphalia. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 174 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||174||4h 27m||£43.85|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||17||4h 21m||£44.30|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen?
The distance between Burgdorf, Hanover and Leverkusen is approximately 160 miles, or 258 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 4 hours and 27 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 16 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Burgdorf, Hanover at 02:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen?
There are 180 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Leverkusen to Burgdorf, Hanover.
Where is the train station in Burgdorf, Hanover?
Burgdorf, Hanover has 3 stations where passengers can board the train to Leverkusen.
Train stations in Burgdorf, Hanover:
Where is the train station in Leverkusen?
There are more train stations and stops in Leverkusen than most cities. Most trains from Burgdorf, Hanover will stop at one (or more) of the 5 following stations in Leverkusen:
Train stations in Leverkusen:
Need a return trip from Leverkusen to Burgdorf, Hanover?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Burgdorf, Hanover
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Buchs Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Brno
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Konstanz Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Überlingen
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Mellrichstadt Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Munich
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Bottrop
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Mönchengladbach
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Senden
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Alsdorf
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Kaiserslautern
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Fehmarn Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Dresden
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Lyngby Train
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Paris Train
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Eindhoven Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Halfweg
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leiden
Continue by train from Leverkusen
- Leverkusen to Pfaffenhofen Train
- Train from Leverkusen to Zurich
- Train from Leverkusen to Ostrava
- Leverkusen to Memmingen Train
- Train from Leverkusen to Veitshöchheim
- Train from Leverkusen to Wurzburg
- Train from Leverkusen to Emden
- Train from Leverkusen to Altena
- Train from Leverkusen to Brühl
- Train from Leverkusen to Steinheim
- Train from Leverkusen to Usch
- Leverkusen to Ilsenburg Train
- Leverkusen to Quedlinburg Train
- Train from Leverkusen to Wernigerode
- Leverkusen to Neudietendorf
- Train from Leverkusen to Aulum
- Leverkusen to Ringkøbing Train
- Leverkusen to Voerendaal Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.