Compare train tickets from Langenhagen to Brunswick
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 112 daily trains from Langenhagen to Brunswick. Traveling by train from Langenhagen to Brunswick usually takes around one hour and 31 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 58 minutes.
|Distance||35 mi (57 km)|
|Fastest train||0h 58m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Langenhagen to Brunswick?
2 train services operate from Langenhagen, Lower Saxony to Brunswick, Lower Saxony. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 79 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||79||1h 20m||£15.60|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||33||2h 0m||£16.82|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Langenhagen to Brunswick during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Langenhagen to Brunswick?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Langenhagen to Brunswick are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Langenhagen at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Langenhagen to Brunswick?
There are 112 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Brunswick to Langenhagen.
Where is the train station in Langenhagen?
There are two stations in Langenhagen where you can board the train to Brunswick.
Train stations in Langenhagen:
Where is the train station in Brunswick?
Brunswick receives travelers from Langenhagen at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Brunswick:
Need a return trip from Brunswick to Langenhagen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Langenhagen
- Langenhagen to Innsbruck Train
- Train from Langenhagen to Asse
- Langenhagen to Lausanne Train
- Langenhagen to Hanau Train
- Langenhagen to Pampow Train
- Train from Langenhagen to Schwerin
- Train from Langenhagen to Bad Bodenteich
- Train from Langenhagen to Bad Lauterberg
- Train from Langenhagen to Emmerthal
- Langenhagen to Brilon
- Train from Langenhagen to Herford
- Train from Langenhagen to Wesel
- Langenhagen to Sylt Train
- Langenhagen to Kraftsdorf
- Langenhagen to Copenhagen Train
- Train from Langenhagen to Nijmegen
- Train from Langenhagen to Amsterdam
- Train from Langenhagen to Warsaw
Continue by train from Brunswick
- Brunswick to Ostend Train
- Train from Brunswick to Dettingen unter Teck
- Brunswick to Heidelberg Train
- Train from Brunswick to Ulm
- Train from Brunswick to Eschborn
- Train from Brunswick to Hamburg
- Train from Brunswick to Hildesheim
- Brunswick to Meppen
- Brunswick to Wendisch Evern
- Train from Brunswick to Duisburg
- Brunswick to Düsseldorf
- Train from Brunswick to Korschenbroich
- Train from Brunswick to Bingen am Rhein
- Train from Brunswick to Brixen
- Train from Brunswick to Helmond
- Train from Brunswick to Purmerend
- Train from Brunswick to Capelle aan den IJssel
- Brunswick to The Hague
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.