Compare train tickets from Langenhagen to Emmerthal
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 16 daily trains from Langenhagen to Emmerthal. Traveling by train from Langenhagen to Emmerthal usually takes around one hour and 17 minutes, but the fastest DB Intercity-Express train can make the trip in one hour and 10 minutes.
|Distance||32 mi (51 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 10m|
|Trains per day||15|
|Most frequent service||DB Intercity-Express|
Which train should you take from Langenhagen to Emmerthal?
DB Intercity-Express is the one and only train line which connects Langenhagen, Lower Saxony to Emmerthal, Lower Saxony. However, there are 16 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||16||1h 17m||£14.44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Langenhagen to Emmerthal during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Langenhagen to Emmerthal?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Langenhagen to Emmerthal are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Langenhagen at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 19:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Langenhagen to Emmerthal?
There are 16 scheduled trains on most days. 15 of these are direct connections to Emmerthal. While direct trains may still make stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains at any point. If you're looking to get to your destination faster, a direct train is the convenient and time-efficient choice.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Emmerthal to Langenhagen.
Where is the train station in Langenhagen?
There is one train station in Langenhagen.
Where is the train station in Emmerthal?
Emmerthal has one train station.
Need a return trip from Emmerthal to Langenhagen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Langenhagen
- Langenhagen to Karlsruhe Train
- Langenhagen to Lengenwang Train
- Langenhagen to Bad Homburg Train
- Langenhagen to Cölbe Train
- Langenhagen to Pfungstadt
- Train from Langenhagen to Bad Pyrmont
- Langenhagen to Brunswick
- Train from Langenhagen to Wolfenbüttel
- Langenhagen to Duisburg Train
- Train from Langenhagen to Burkhardtsdorf
- Langenhagen to Jahnsdorf
- Langenhagen to Nohra (Weimar) Train
- Train from Langenhagen to Kolding
- Langenhagen to Padova
- Langenhagen to Vicenza Train
- Train from Langenhagen to Venlo
- Langenhagen to Łódź Train
- Train from Langenhagen to Poznań
Continue by train from Emmerthal
- Emmerthal to Schwechat Train
- Emmerthal to Vienna Train
- Emmerthal to Ahrensfelde Train
- Train from Emmerthal to Schönefeld
- Train from Emmerthal to Berlin
- Emmerthal to Bremen Train
- Emmerthal to Dietzenbach Train
- Train from Emmerthal to Eschborn
- Emmerthal to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Emmerthal to Neu-Isenburg
- Emmerthal to Seelze Train
- Emmerthal to Bergisch Gladbach
- Train from Emmerthal to Bonn
- Emmerthal to Cologne
- Train from Emmerthal to Dortmund
- Emmerthal to Sankt Augustin Train
- Emmerthal to Wetter Train
- Train from Emmerthal to Copenhagen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.