Compare train tickets from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf. Traveling by train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf usually takes around one hour and 29 minutes, but the fastest Non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in one hour and 7 minutes.
|Distance||16 mi (25 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 7m|
|Most frequent service||Non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf?
2 train services operate from Wurster Nordseeküste, Lower Saxony to Otterndorf, Lower Saxony. However, each train line only offers one daily trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Wurster Nordseeküste at 00:00 and arrives in Otterndorf about an hour later.
Is there a direct train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Otterndorf to Wurster Nordseeküste.
Where is the train station in Wurster Nordseeküste?
There is one train station in Wurster Nordseeküste.
Where is the train station in Otterndorf?
Otterndorf has one train station.
Need a return trip from Otterndorf to Wurster Nordseeküste?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wurster Nordseeküste
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Saint-Gilles
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Zurich Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Prague
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Berlin Train
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Blaustein Train
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Nehren Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Reutlingen
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Wannweil
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Warthausen
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Amberg
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Neu-Ulm
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Bad Berleburg Train
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Erndtebrück Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Leipzig
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Kastrup
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Breda
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Duivendrecht
Continue by train from Otterndorf
- Train from Leiferde to Schwalbach am Taunus
- Train from Nordstemmen to Leipzig
- Train from Schönewörde to Hambergen
- Soltendieck to Gifhorn
- Soltendieck to Wrestedt Train
- Train from Unterlüß to Berlin
- Visselhövede to Eichwalde Train
- Train from Wennigsen to Bad Bentheim
- Wrestedt to Berlin Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.