Compare train tickets from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 28 daily trains from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling. Traveling by train from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 23 minutes.
|Distance||285 mi (459 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Train service from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: £66 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: £49 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: £82 one-way
Which train should you take from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling?
There are 3 train lines with service from Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia to Obertraubling, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 21 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||5||6h 11m||£100.33|
|Deutsche Bahn||21||6h 36m||£81.44|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||7h 17m||£103.85|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling?
The distance between Düsseldorf and Obertraubling is approximately 285 miles, or 459 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 23 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Düsseldorf at 03:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 18:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Düsseldorf to Obertraubling?
There are 28 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Obertraubling to Düsseldorf.
Where is the train station in Düsseldorf?
There is one train station in Düsseldorf.
Where is the train station in Obertraubling?
Obertraubling has one train station.
Need a return trip from Obertraubling to Düsseldorf?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Düsseldorf
- Train from Düsseldorf to Landquart
- Düsseldorf to Frankfurt (Oder) Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Baden-Baden
- Düsseldorf to Böblingen
- Düsseldorf to Heilbronn
- Düsseldorf to Metzingen Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Ravensburg
- Train from Düsseldorf to Bad Reichenhall
- Düsseldorf to Melle
- Düsseldorf to Bedburg Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Meerbusch
- Train from Düsseldorf to Recklinghausen
- Train from Düsseldorf to Zwickau
- Train from Düsseldorf to Weert
- Düsseldorf to Bergen op Zoom Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Barendrecht
- Düsseldorf to Krakow Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Koper
Continue by train from Obertraubling
- Train from Obertraubling to Melk
- Train from Obertraubling to Salzburg
- Obertraubling to Schönefeld Train
- Train from Obertraubling to Berlin
- Train from Obertraubling to Freiburg
- Train from Obertraubling to Lauffen am Neckar
- Obertraubling to Neustadt an der Donau
- Train from Obertraubling to Regensburg
- Train from Obertraubling to Rohrbach
- Obertraubling to Schierling Train
- Train from Obertraubling to Selbitz
- Train from Obertraubling to Weichering
- Train from Obertraubling to Eltville
- Train from Obertraubling to Delmenhorst
- Obertraubling to Kröv
- Train from Obertraubling to Wörth am Rhein
- Obertraubling to Kastrup Train
- Train from Obertraubling to Norrköping
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.