Compare train tickets from Königswinter to Kottenheim
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 85 daily trains from Königswinter to Kottenheim. Traveling by train from Königswinter to Kottenheim usually takes around 2 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||24 mi (38 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Königswinter to Kottenheim?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Königswinter, North Rhine-Westphalia to Kottenheim, Rhineland-Palatinate. However, there are 85 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||85||2h 10m||£17.72|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Königswinter to Kottenheim during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Königswinter to Kottenheim?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Königswinter to Kottenheim are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Königswinter at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 20:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Königswinter to Kottenheim?
There are 85 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Kottenheim to Königswinter.
Where is the train station in Königswinter?
There are two stations in Königswinter where you can board the train to Kottenheim.
Train stations in Königswinter:
Where is the train station in Kottenheim?
Kottenheim has one train station.
Need a return trip from Kottenheim to Königswinter?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Königswinter
- Train from Königswinter to Brussels
- Train from Königswinter to Zurich
- Train from Königswinter to Donaueschingen
- Train from Königswinter to Ulm
- Königswinter to Augsburg Train
- Königswinter to Murnau am Staffelsee Train
- Königswinter to Darmstadt Train
- Königswinter to Dortmund Train
- Train from Königswinter to Mönchengladbach
- Königswinter to Berg Train
- Train from Königswinter to Idar-Oberstein
- Train from Königswinter to Bad Köstritz
- Königswinter to Strasbourg
- Königswinter to London Train
- Königswinter to Apeldoorn Train
- Train from Königswinter to 's-Hertogenbosch
- Königswinter to Capelle aan den IJssel
- Königswinter to The Hague
Continue by train from Kottenheim
- Armsheim to Amsterdam Train
- Bad Hönningen to Ústí nad Labem Train
- Train from Bad Hönningen to Berlin
- Bad Hönningen to Werbach Train
- Train from Bad Hönningen to Landau an der Isar
- Bad Hönningen to Frankfurt am Main
- Bad Hönningen to Hamburg Train
- Train from Bad Hönningen to Cologne
- Bad Hönningen to Heligoland
- Train from Baumholder to Cochem
- Flörsheim-Dalsheim to Prague
- Train from Freinsheim to Nijmegen
- Glan-Münchweiler to Kehl Train
- Train from Glan-Münchweiler to Düsseldorf
- Lauterecken to Kortenberg Train
- Train from Ockenheim to Waldfischbach-Burgalben
- Train from Urmitz to Gdynia
- Train from Winnweiler to Eindhoven
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.