Compare train tickets from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 40 daily trains from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt. Traveling by train from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt usually takes around 6 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 15 minutes.
|Distance||194 mi (312 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Meckenheim, North Rhine-Westphalia to Titisee-Neustadt, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 40 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||40||5h 53m||£81.38|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt?
The distance between Meckenheim and Titisee-Neustadt is approximately 194 miles, or 312 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 15 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Meckenheim at 13:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Meckenheim to Titisee-Neustadt?
There are 40 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Titisee-Neustadt to Meckenheim.
Where is the train station in Meckenheim?
Meckenheim has 3 stations where passengers can board the train to Titisee-Neustadt.
Train stations in Meckenheim:
Where is the train station in Titisee-Neustadt?
Titisee-Neustadt receives travelers from Meckenheim at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Titisee-Neustadt:
Need a return trip from Titisee-Neustadt to Meckenheim?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Meckenheim
- Meckenheim to Brussels Train
- Train from Meckenheim to Beveren
- Train from Meckenheim to Aiseau-Presles
- Meckenheim to Loerrach Train
- Meckenheim to Mannheim Train
- Meckenheim to Bad Reichenhall
- Train from Meckenheim to Erlangen
- Meckenheim to Munich Train
- Train from Meckenheim to Neu-Ulm
- Train from Meckenheim to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Meckenheim to Cremlingen
- Train from Meckenheim to Bad Ems
- Train from Meckenheim to Moselkern
- Train from Meckenheim to Ottendorf-Okrilla
- Meckenheim to Silkeborg
- Train from Meckenheim to Luxembourg
- Train from Meckenheim to Enschede
- Train from Meckenheim to Capelle aan den IJssel
Continue by train from Titisee-Neustadt
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Innsbruck
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Brussels
- Titisee-Neustadt to Comblain-au-Pont Train
- Titisee-Neustadt to Interlaken Train
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Lausanne
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Prague
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Fellbach
- Titisee-Neustadt to Hornberg Train
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Schweinfurt
- Titisee-Neustadt to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Bonn
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Dresden
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Freital
- Titisee-Neustadt to Suhl Train
- Titisee-Neustadt to Frederiksberg
- Titisee-Neustadt to Kastrup
- Titisee-Neustadt to Arnhem
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.