Compare train tickets from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 111 daily trains from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen. Traveling by train from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen usually takes around 9 hours and 31 minutes, but the fastest DB Intercity-Express train can make the trip in 7 hours and 31 minutes.
|Distance||368 mi (593 km)|
|Fastest train||7h 31m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Train service from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: £71 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: £27 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: £27 one-way
Which train should you take from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen?
There are 3 train lines with service from Amsterdam, North Holland to Königs Wusterhausen, Brandenburg. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 75 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||3||7h 53m||£73.47|
|Deutsche Bahn||33||8h 59m||£63.06|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||75||9h 50m||£45.04|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen?
The distance between Amsterdam and Königs Wusterhausen is approximately 368 miles, or 593 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours and 31 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 31 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Amsterdam at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Amsterdam to Königs Wusterhausen?
There are 111 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Königs Wusterhausen to Amsterdam.
Where is the train station in Amsterdam?
There is one train station in Amsterdam.
Where is the train station in Königs Wusterhausen?
There are more train stations and stops in Königs Wusterhausen than most cities. Most trains from Amsterdam will stop at one (or more) of the 5 following stations in Königs Wusterhausen:
Train stations in Königs Wusterhausen:
Need a return trip from Königs Wusterhausen to Amsterdam?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Amsterdam
- Train from Amsterdam to Bad Bellingen
- Train from Amsterdam to Wehr
- Train from Amsterdam to Weil am Rhein
- Train from Amsterdam to Zwingenberg
- Amsterdam to Pfronten Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Postbauer-Heng
- Amsterdam to Rain Train
- Amsterdam to Reckendorf
- Train from Amsterdam to Roth
- Train from Amsterdam to Dautphetal
- Train from Amsterdam to Kratzeburg
- Amsterdam to Nordenham Train
- Amsterdam to Bergheim Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Böhl-Iggelheim
- Train from Amsterdam to Budenheim
- Amsterdam to Haßloch
- Amsterdam to Wettin-Löbejün Train
- Amsterdam to Wünschendorf/Elster
Continue by train from Königs Wusterhausen
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to St. Gallen
- Königs Wusterhausen to Prague Train
- Königs Wusterhausen to Berlin
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to Grenzach-Wyhlen
- Königs Wusterhausen to Weingarten
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to Coburg
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to Kassel
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to Hamburg
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to Klein Bünzow
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to Neu Wulmstorf
- Königs Wusterhausen to Dortmund Train
- Königs Wusterhausen to Essen Train
- Königs Wusterhausen to Iserlohn
- Königs Wusterhausen to Mainz Train
- Königs Wusterhausen to Neumünster Train
- Königs Wusterhausen to Quierschied Train
- Königs Wusterhausen to Dresden Train
- Train from Königs Wusterhausen to Crossen an der Elster
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.