Compare train tickets from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 5 daily trains from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim. Traveling by train from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim usually takes around 3 hours and 2 minutes, but the fastest DB Intercity train can make the trip in 2 hours and 6 minutes.
|Distance||96 mi (154 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 6m|
|Trains per day||7|
|Most frequent service||DB Intercity|
Train service from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim
- DB Intercity tickets: £18 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: £25 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: £25 one-way
Which train should you take from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim?
There are 3 train lines with service from Amsterdam, North Holland to Bad Bentheim, Lower Saxony. DB Intercity is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 5 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity||5||2h 58m||£23.89|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||3h 36m||£24.66|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||2h 47m||£24.66|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Amsterdam at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Amsterdam to Bad Bentheim?
There are 5 scheduled trains on most days. 7 of these are direct connections to Bad Bentheim. While direct trains may still make stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains at any point. If you're looking to get to your destination faster, a direct train is the convenient and time-efficient choice.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bad Bentheim to Amsterdam.
Where is the train station in Amsterdam?
There is one train station in Amsterdam.
Where is the train station in Bad Bentheim?
Bad Bentheim has one train station.
Need a return trip from Bad Bentheim to Amsterdam?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Falkensee Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Berlin
- Train from Amsterdam to Bempflingen
- Train from Amsterdam to Ehingen
- Train from Amsterdam to Eislingen
- Amsterdam to Arzberg
- Train from Amsterdam to Eichstätt
- Amsterdam to Elchingen Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Sonthofen
- Amsterdam to Weidenberg Train
- Amsterdam to Werneck Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Mühltal
- Train from Amsterdam to Gladbeck
- Train from Amsterdam to Horn-Bad Meinberg
- Amsterdam to Grünstadt Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Hövels
- Amsterdam to Rheinzabern Train
- Amsterdam to Blankenstein Train
Continue by train from Bad Bentheim
- Bad Bentheim to Vienna Train
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Jette
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Meilen
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Berlin
- Bad Bentheim to Teningen Train
- Bad Bentheim to Eschborn Train
- Bad Bentheim to Rotenburg an der Fulda
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Hamburg
- Bad Bentheim to Nörten-Hardenberg Train
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Bochum
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Münster
- Bad Bentheim to Nordkirchen
- Bad Bentheim to Rösrath Train
- Bad Bentheim to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Amsterdam-Zuidoost
- Bad Bentheim to Halfweg
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Nieuw-Vennep
- Train from Bad Bentheim to Hengelo
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.