Compare train tickets from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles
How much are train tickets from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles?
|Fastest train||53h 24m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles?
In the last month, £127.95 was the average price of a train ticket from Pismo Beach, CA to Lake Charles, LA. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles?
The distance between Pismo Beach and Lake Charles is approximately 1626 miles, or 2616 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 53 hours and 24 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Pismo Beach at 08:00 and arrives in Lake Charles around 53 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Lake Charles to Pismo Beach.
Which train should you take from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Pismo Beach, California to Lake Charles, Louisiana. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 5h 24m||£127.95|
Amtrak train tickets from Pismo Beach to Lake Charles start from £128, and on average cost £128. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Lake Charles. Amtrak in Pismo Beach leaves from Ocean Ave and Park Rd, And in Lake Charles trains arrive at 100 Ryan St, From Pismo Beach to Lake Charles train travel on Amtrak takes 53 hours and 24 minutes.
Where is the train station in Pismo Beach?
There is one train station in Pismo Beach:
- Ocean Ave and Park Rd
Where is the train station in Lake Charles?
Lake Charles has one train station:
- 100 Ryan St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Pismo Beach
- Train from Pismo Beach to Fremont
- Pismo Beach to Los Angeles Train
- Train from Pismo Beach to San Bernardino
- Pismo Beach to Santa Clara Train
- Train from Pismo Beach to Scotts Valley
- Pismo Beach to Westchester
- Pismo Beach to Newton Train
- Pismo Beach to New Orleans Train
- Train from Pismo Beach to New York
- Train from Pismo Beach to Rensselaer
- Train from Pismo Beach to Rochester
- Pismo Beach to Toledo Train
- Train from Pismo Beach to Albany
- Train from Pismo Beach to Portland
- Train from Pismo Beach to Johnstown
- Train from Pismo Beach to Spartanburg
- Pismo Beach to San Antonio
- Pismo Beach to Kelso Train
Continue by train from Lake Charles
- Train from Lake Charles to Bakersfield
- Train from Lake Charles to Glendale
- Lake Charles to Los Angeles
- Lake Charles to Oxnard
- Train from Lake Charles to Kewanee
- Train from Lake Charles to New Orleans
- Lake Charles to Baltimore Train
- Train from Lake Charles to Kalamazoo
- Lake Charles to New Buffalo Train
- Lake Charles to Jacksonville Train
- Lake Charles to Albuquerque Train
- Lake Charles to New York
- Train from Lake Charles to Cave Junction
- Lake Charles to Spartanburg Train
- Lake Charles to El Paso
- Lake Charles to Houston
- Train from Lake Charles to Longview
- Train from Lake Charles to San Antonio