Compare train tickets from Twin Falls to Wasco
How much are train tickets from Twin Falls to Wasco?
|Fastest train||35h 14m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Twin Falls to Wasco during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Twin Falls to Wasco?
In the last month, £136.19 was the average price of a train ticket from Twin Falls, ID to Wasco, CA. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Twin Falls to Wasco?
The distance between Twin Falls and Wasco is approximately 548 miles, or 882 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 35 hours and 14 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Twin Falls to Wasco are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Twin Falls at 13:00 and arrives in Wasco around 35 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Twin Falls to Wasco?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Wasco to Twin Falls.
Which train should you take from Twin Falls to Wasco?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Twin Falls, Idaho to Wasco, California. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 11h 14m||£136.19|
Amtrak train tickets from Twin Falls to Wasco start from £136, and on average cost £136. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Wasco. Amtrak in Twin Falls leaves from Oasis Stop N Go #14 - 1390 Blue Lakes Blvd N, And in Wasco trains arrive at 700 G Street, From Twin Falls to Wasco train travel on Amtrak takes 35 hours and 14 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Wasco on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost £136 for a one-way weekend reservation from Twin Falls.
Where is the train station in Twin Falls?
There is one train station in Twin Falls:
- Oasis Stop N Go #14 - 1390 Blue Lakes Blvd N
Where is the train station in Wasco?
Wasco has one train station:
- 700 G Street
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Twin Falls
- Train from Twin Falls to Richmond
- Train from Twin Falls to Fort Lauderdale
- Twin Falls to Jacksonville Train
- Train from Twin Falls to Palatka
- Train from Twin Falls to Effingham
- Twin Falls to Rockville
- Train from Twin Falls to Battle Creek
- Train from Twin Falls to Portsmouth
- Train from Twin Falls to Fort Edward
- Twin Falls to Saratoga Springs Train
- Twin Falls to Yonkers Train
- Twin Falls to Greensburg Train
- Twin Falls to Philadelphia
- Twin Falls to Yemassee Train
- Twin Falls to Kelso
- Twin Falls to Tacoma Train
- Twin Falls to Janesville
- Twin Falls to Harpers Ferry
Continue by train from Wasco
- Train from Wasco to Bakersfield
- Train from Wasco to Davis
- Train from Wasco to Fresno
- Train from Wasco to Hanford
- Train from Wasco to King City
- Train from Wasco to Los Angeles
- Train from Wasco to Merced
- Train from Wasco to Placerville
- Train from Wasco to Rohnert Park
- Train from Wasco to San Diego
- Train from Wasco to San Francisco
- Train from Wasco to Pittsfield
- Train from Wasco to Schenectady
- Train from Wasco to Houston
- Wasco to San Antonio Train
- Train from Wasco to Alexandria
- Wasco to Newport News Train
- Wasco to Harpers Ferry Train