Compare train tickets from Southern Pines to Goldsboro
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Southern Pines to Goldsboro. Traveling by train from Southern Pines to Goldsboro usually takes around 8 hours and 53 minutes, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||80 mi (129 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 53m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Southern Pines to Goldsboro?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Southern Pines, North Carolina to Goldsboro, North Carolina. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Southern Pines to Goldsboro every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from £32.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Southern Pines to Goldsboro during the COVID-19 pandemic?
How long is the train journey from Southern Pines to Goldsboro?
The distance between Southern Pines and Goldsboro is approximately 80 miles, or 129 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 53 minutes,
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Southern Pines to Goldsboro are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Southern Pines at 06:00 and arrives in Goldsboro around 8 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Southern Pines to Goldsboro?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Goldsboro to Southern Pines.
Where is the train station in Southern Pines?
There is one train station in Southern Pines.
Where is the train station in Goldsboro?
Goldsboro has one train station.
Need a return trip from Goldsboro to Southern Pines?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Southern Pines
- Southern Pines to Washington D.C.
- Train from Southern Pines to Daytona Beach
- Train from Southern Pines to Orlando
- Train from Southern Pines to Wildwood
- Train from Southern Pines to Toccoa
- Train from Southern Pines to Slidell
- Southern Pines to Cumberland Train
- Southern Pines to Hancock
- Southern Pines to Greenville
- Train from Southern Pines to Raleigh
- Train from Southern Pines to Concord
- Southern Pines to Iselin Train
- Train from Southern Pines to New York
- Southern Pines to Coatesville Train
- Southern Pines to Elizabethtown
- Southern Pines to Mount Joy Train
- Southern Pines to Parkesburg
- Train from Southern Pines to Wescosville
Continue by train from Goldsboro
- Goldsboro to Birmingham Train
- Goldsboro to Tuscaloosa Train
- Goldsboro to Washington D.C. Train
- Train from Goldsboro to Deerfield Beach
- Train from Goldsboro to Kissimmee
- Goldsboro to Sandpoint Train
- Goldsboro to Pontiac Train
- Train from Goldsboro to South Bend
- Goldsboro to Lafayette
- Train from Goldsboro to Lake Charles
- Train from Goldsboro to New Carrollton
- Goldsboro to St Louis
- Train from Goldsboro to Salisbury
- Goldsboro to Albuquerque Train
- Goldsboro to New York Train
- Train from Goldsboro to Sandusky
- Train from Goldsboro to Kingston
- Goldsboro to Providence Train