Compare train tickets from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy
How much are train tickets from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy?
|Fastest train||1h 33m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 2 Amtrak trains from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from averageMinimumPrice.
What is the price of a train ticket from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy?
In the last month, £19.70 was the average price of a train ticket from Port Trevorton, PA to Mount Joy, PA. This is about as inexpensive as train tickets ever get. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Port Trevorton at 08:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 15:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy?
Trains leave the station in Port Trevorton twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Mount Joy to Port Trevorton.
Which train should you take from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Port Trevorton, Pennsylvania to Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Port Trevorton to Mount Joy start from £20, and on average cost £20. Daily there are 2 Amtrak schedules to Mount Joy. Amtrak in Port Trevorton leaves from 5254 S Susquehanna Trail, And in Mount Joy trains arrive at 25 S Market St, From Port Trevorton to Mount Joy train travel on Amtrak takes 2 hours and 36 minutes. If you are looking to get to Mount Joy faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 1 hours and 33 minutes.
Where is the train station in Port Trevorton?
There is one train station in Port Trevorton:
- 5254 S Susquehanna Trail
Where is the train station in Mount Joy?
Mount Joy has one train station:
- 25 S Market St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Port Trevorton
- Train from Port Trevorton to Yuma
- Port Trevorton to San Diego
- Port Trevorton to Santa Barbara Train
- Train from Port Trevorton to Stockton
- Port Trevorton to Fort Lauderdale Train
- Port Trevorton to Alton
- Port Trevorton to Chicago Train
- Train from Port Trevorton to Baltimore
- Port Trevorton to New Carrollton Train
- Port Trevorton to Whitefish Train
- Train from Port Trevorton to Elmira
- Train from Port Trevorton to Eugene
- Train from Port Trevorton to Salem
- Port Trevorton to Elizabethtown Train
- Train from Port Trevorton to Harrisburg
- Train from Port Trevorton to Lewisburg
- Train from Port Trevorton to Liverpool
- Port Trevorton to Vancouver Train
Continue by train from Mount Joy
- Mount Joy to Needles Train
- Train from Mount Joy to Windsor Locks
- Train from Mount Joy to Bradenton
- Train from Mount Joy to Miami
- Train from Mount Joy to Wells
- Train from Mount Joy to Brookhaven
- Mount Joy to Glasgow Train
- Mount Joy to Concord Train
- Train from Mount Joy to New Brunswick
- Train from Mount Joy to New York
- Train from Mount Joy to Liverpool
- Train from Mount Joy to Philadelphia
- Train from Mount Joy to Pittsburgh
- Mount Joy to Florence Train
- Mount Joy to Manassas Train
- Train from Mount Joy to Bennington
- Mount Joy to Brattleboro Train
- Train from Mount Joy to Seattle