Compare train tickets from Fredericksburg to Meridian
How much are train tickets from Fredericksburg to Meridian?
|Fastest train||28h 41m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Fredericksburg to Meridian during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Fredericksburg to Meridian?
In the last month, £104.87 was the average price of a train ticket from Fredericksburg, VA to Meridian, MS. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Fredericksburg to Meridian?
The distance between Fredericksburg and Meridian is approximately 754 miles, or 1214 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 28 hours and 41 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Fredericksburg to Meridian are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Fredericksburg at 11:00 and arrives in Meridian around 28 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Fredericksburg to Meridian?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Which train should you take from Fredericksburg to Meridian?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Fredericksburg, Virginia to Meridian, Mississippi. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 4h 41m||£104.87|
Amtrak train tickets from Fredericksburg to Meridian start from £105, and on average cost £105. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Meridian. Amtrak in Fredericksburg leaves from 200 Lafayette Blvd, And in Meridian trains arrive at Union Station - 1901 Front St, From Fredericksburg to Meridian train travel on Amtrak takes 28 hours and 41 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Meridian on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost £105 for a one-way weekend reservation from Fredericksburg.
Where is the train station in Fredericksburg?
There is one train station in Fredericksburg:
- 200 Lafayette Blvd
Where is the train station in Meridian?
Meridian has one train station:
- Union Station - 1901 Front St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg to Tucson Train
- Fredericksburg to Anaheim Train
- Fredericksburg to New Haven
- Fredericksburg to Washington D.C. Train
- Fredericksburg to Boise Train
- Fredericksburg to Baltimore
- Fredericksburg to Hagerstown
- Fredericksburg to New Carrollton Train
- Fredericksburg to High Point Train
- Fredericksburg to Jamestown
- Train from Fredericksburg to New York
- Fredericksburg to Yonkers
- Fredericksburg to Alliance
- Train from Fredericksburg to Portland
- Fredericksburg to Exton
- Fredericksburg to Yemassee Train
- Fredericksburg to Fort Worth
- Train from Fredericksburg to Houston
Continue by train from Meridian
- Train from Meridian to Vancouver
- Meridian to Maricopa Train
- Meridian to Colorado Springs Train
- Meridian to Washington D.C. Train
- Meridian to Atlanta Train
- Meridian to Indianapolis Train
- Meridian to Dodge City Train
- Train from Meridian to Fulton
- Train from Meridian to New Orleans
- Meridian to Slidell Train
- Train from Meridian to Kinston
- Meridian to New York Train
- Train from Meridian to Dallas
- Meridian to Killeen Train
- Meridian to Mineola Train
- Meridian to Richmond Train
- Train from Meridian to Castleton
- Train from Meridian to Milwaukee