Compare train tickets from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach
How much are train tickets from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach?
|Fastest train||29h 46m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach?
In the last month, £107.62 was the average price of a train ticket from Martinsburg, WV to West Palm Beach, FL. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach?
The distance between Martinsburg and West Palm Beach is approximately 889 miles, or 1430 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 29 hours and 46 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Martinsburg at 11:00 and arrives in West Palm Beach around 29 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from West Palm Beach to Martinsburg.
Which train should you take from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Martinsburg, West Virginia to West Palm Beach, Florida. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 5h 46m||£140.86|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Martinsburg to West Palm Beach every day, as well as 1 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from £108.
Where is the train station in Martinsburg?
There is one train station in Martinsburg:
- 229 East Martin St
Where is the train station in West Palm Beach?
West Palm Beach has one train station:
- 205 S Tamarind Ave
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Martinsburg
- Martinsburg to San Francisco Train
- Train from Martinsburg to Washington D.C.
- Martinsburg to Chicago Train
- Train from Martinsburg to Springfield
- Martinsburg to Baltimore Train
- Martinsburg to Grand Rapids
- Train from Martinsburg to Biloxi
- Train from Martinsburg to Greensboro
- Martinsburg to Omaha Train
- Train from Martinsburg to Trenton
- Train from Martinsburg to New York
- Martinsburg to Toledo
- Martinsburg to Harrisburg Train
- Train from Martinsburg to Philadelphia
- Martinsburg to Providence
- Train from Martinsburg to Alexandria
- Martinsburg to Culpeper Train
- Martinsburg to Roanoke
Continue by train from West Palm Beach
- Train from West Palm Beach to Los Angeles
- Train from West Palm Beach to Washington D.C.
- West Palm Beach to Daytona Beach
- West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale Train
- West Palm Beach to Jacksonville Train
- West Palm Beach to Miami
- West Palm Beach to Okeechobee
- West Palm Beach to Orlando Train
- Train from West Palm Beach to Sebring
- Train from West Palm Beach to Tampa
- West Palm Beach to Winter Park Train
- Train from West Palm Beach to Atlanta
- West Palm Beach to Chicago Train
- West Palm Beach to New Orleans
- West Palm Beach to New York Train
- Train from West Palm Beach to Columbia
- West Palm Beach to North Charleston Train
- West Palm Beach to Richmond Train