Search bus tickets to Kamloops
How to get to Kamloops by bus
|Trips per day||91|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Kamloops is an exciting, family-friendly city set against a backdrop of jaw-dropping natural beauty in the mountains of British Columbia. A temperate climate, rugged hills, and translucent bodies of water provide the perfect setting for such outdoor activities as mountain biking, hiking, boating, fishing, or simply relaxing on one of the many beaches that line the South Thompson River. Visitors can step back in time at the Secwepemc Museum & Heritage Park, which features the remains of a 2,000-year-old indigenous village, or view stunning landscapes that have remained unchanged for millennia at one of Kamloops' provincial parks. The British Columbia Wildlife Park to the east of the city is home to 65 different animal species, including cougars and bears.
The city boasts four first-rate wineries that offer tours and tastings within beautiful green spaces. Kamloops also features an eclectic food scene comprising luxury restaurants, health-conscious eateries, hearty pub meals, and several mobile food trucks.
Kamloops has a vast network of transport links that allow visitors to travel efficiently. VIA Rail service runs from the central train station while buses take advantage of scenic mountain routes to carry passengers throughout the region.
Kamloops' primary bus station is located near the rear entrance to the Sahali Mall. Ebus has a ticket office and waiting room inside the mall, but buses board outside in the parking lot. Sahali Mall is a little outside of downtown Kamloops, but luckily there are a few BC Transit bus stops around the mall where you can connect to the rest of the city. If you need a restroom or a snack before your bus trip, pop inside the mall to take advantage of the restaurants, pharmacies, and grocery stores available.
Popular bus stations in Kamloops:
Kamloops Sahali Mall
What bus companies travel to Kamloops, British Columbia?
Located in British Columbia, Canada, Kamloops is accessible by bus from 27 other cities. You can choose from 91 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Kamloops on Wanderu. Ebus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Kamloops are also available..
Bus companies serving Kamloops
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Kamloops?
Where is the bus station in Kamloops, BC?
The main bus station in Kamloops is Kamloops Sahali Mall. As the busiest station, it has the most bus arrivals, although some buses may make other stops in and around Kamloops.
Which bus service has the best service to Kamloops?
What is the closest airport to Kamloops, BC?
Is Kamloops a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Kamloops?
How much do bus tickets to Kamloops cost?
What type of traveler does Kamloops attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Kamloops?
Top bus routes to and from Kamloops
- bus from Merritt to Kamloops
- bus from Jasper to Kamloops
- bus from Chilliwack to Kamloops
- bus from Edmonton to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Chase
- bus from Kamloops to Surrey
- bus from Kamloops to Langley
- bus from Kamloops to Salmon Arm
- bus from Kamloops to West Kelowna
- bus from Kamloops to Jasper
- bus from Hope to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Armstrong
- bus from Kamloops to Kelowna
- bus from Langley to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Vernon
- bus from Enderby to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Merritt
- bus from Vernon to Kamloops
- bus from Surrey to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Enderby
- bus from Scotch Creek to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Vancouver
- bus from West Kelowna to Kamloops
- bus from Vancouver to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Edson
- bus from Kamloops to Revelstoke
- bus from Kamloops to Abbotsford
- bus from Revelstoke to Kamloops
- bus from Chase to Kamloops
- bus from Barrière to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Chilliwack
- bus from Kelowna to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Edmonton
- bus from Abbotsford to Kamloops
- bus from Armstrong to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Hinton
- bus from Salmon Arm to Kamloops
- bus from Kamloops to Hope
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.