Search bus tickets to Ithaca
How to get to Ithaca by bus
|Trips per day||233|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Blessed with over 150 waterfalls within 10 miles, Ithaca is every outdoors fan’s petit haven. The most notable, and the tallest of the bunch, is the Taughannock Falls. There are hiking trails located close to the falls that will provide an amazing overlook of the falls itself, but do stay away from the water in the gorges. If hiking is not your cup of tea, perhaps a boat cruise on Lake Cayuga, which is the longest of the Finger Lakes, will offer the tranquility and peace of mind you need. For culturally-inclined tourists, don’t hesitate to take a short detour to the State Theatre of Ithaca, which offers top-tier shows and concerts that charm locals and visitors alike.
Ithaca boasts even more restaurants per capita than New York City, and its amazing food scene seems to have a little bit of everything for everyone. For the best burger in town, check out Ithaca Ale House. If Italian food is your thing, the door at Franco’s is wide open for you.
Several bus carriers conduct trips in and out of Ithaca, including Greyhound, OurBus, Flixbus and New York Trailways. Unfortunately, there are currently no Amtrak trains that go to Ithaca. The Ithaca Tompkins International Airport serves as the town’s main airport. It is located three miles northeast of the city center.
What bus companies travel to Ithaca, New York?
Located in New York, Ithaca is accessible by bus from 183 other cities. You can choose from 233 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Ithaca on Wanderu. Greyhound usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Ithaca are also available..
Bus companies serving Ithaca
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Greyhound||109||1d 11h 20m||€129.73|
|Adirondack Trailways||37||20h 41m||€45.23|
|FlixBus US||25||10h 1m||€51.34|
|Pine Hill Kingston||14||18h 12m||€49.48|
|Adirondack Pool||12||20h 26m||€58.42|
|Trailways NY Pool||7||2h 40m||€26.93|
|Trailways NY||3||1h 19m||€17.66|
Greyhound is the largest nationwide coach carrier in the United States, offering cheap, safe and reliable service across the country. Greyhound has become a household name, serving over 16 million passengers per year with daily trips to over 2,400 destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Ithaca?
Where is the bus station in Ithaca, NY?
The busiest bus station in Ithaca is Green Street Pharmacy. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Ithaca are:
- Green Street Pharmacy
- 130 E Seneca St
- Starbucks - 130 E. Seneca St. (Bus Transfer Required)
Which bus service has the best service to Ithaca?
What is the closest airport to Ithaca, NY?
Is Ithaca a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Ithaca?
How much do bus tickets to Ithaca cost?
What type of traveler does Ithaca attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Ithaca?
Top bus routes to and from Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Montreal
- bus from Philadelphia to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Queens Village
- bus from Ithaca to Cortland
- bus from Ithaca to Washington
- bus from Ithaca to New York
- bus from Ithaca to Baltimore
- bus from Ithaca to Niagara Falls
- bus from Ithaca to Mississauga
- bus from Ithaca to Boston
- bus from New York to Ithaca
- bus from Utica to Ithaca
- bus from Geneva to Ithaca
- bus from Washington to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Albany
- bus from Richmond to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Buffalo
- bus from Ithaca to Philadelphia
- bus from Delhi to Ithaca
- bus from Boston to Ithaca
- bus from Syracuse to Ithaca
- bus from Oneonta to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Binghamton
- bus from Binghamton to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Syracuse
- bus from Cortland to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Toronto
- bus from Ithaca to Richmond
- bus from Fort Lee to Ithaca
- bus from Brookline to Ithaca
- bus from Rochester to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to White Plains
- bus from Newark to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Fort Lee
- bus from Baltimore to Ithaca
- bus from Batavia to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Scranton
- bus from Scranton to Ithaca
- bus from Buffalo to Ithaca
- bus from Ithaca to Rochester
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.