Search train tickets to Osnabrück
How to get to Osnabrück by train
|Trips per day||3,966|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
One of the largest cities in the state of Lower Saxony, Osnabrück is an industrial city home to numerous automobile, paper, and steel companies. The city's pride is the Altstadt quarter, which has been meticulously reconstructed after suffering catastrophic damage during WWII. As a result, the quarter features many medieval buildings that retain their original splendor. The most notable is the Historic City Hall, featuring impressive Gothic architecture situated in a charming square. Also check out the historic St. Peter's Cathedral, a late-Romanesque cathedral founded in the 11th century.
For a focus on more natural splendor, the Botanischer Garten der Universität Osnabrück is a great place to start. Explore the garden's landscaped paths and glasshouse for palms until dinnertime. Then seek out some local specialties at Göttinger feldkieker, Ammerländer Schinken, or Lüneburger Heidschnucke.
Osnabrück offers tons of travel options, so it's easy to include a quick stop in the city during a tour of Germany. Nearby cities, including Bremen and Hanover are accessible on intercity buses. Several train lines, including Deutsche Bahn and FlixTrain, also offer service throughout Germany, plus routes to farther destinations in Europe.
What train companies travel to Osnabrück, Germany?
Located in Germany, Osnabrück is accessible by train from 172 other cities. You can choose from 3966 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Osnabrück on Wanderu. Deutsche Bahn usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to Osnabrück are also available..
Train companies serving Osnabrück
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||159||4h 27m||€58.10|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||132||6h 19m||€71.61|
|DB Intercity-Express||68||2h 55m||€41.37|
|DB Intercity||54||2h 9m||€29.69|
|Non-federally owned railway company||18||1h 56m||€21.07|
|DB Eurocity||13||1h 37m||€20.56|
|National Express||7||1h 10m||€17.02|
Part of the FlixBus family, FlixTrain launched in 2018 to offer affordable and sustainable train travel in Germany. Its trains provide Wi-Fi, power outlets, air conditioning, onboard restrooms, and access to an entertainment portal full of movies, games, and music. In addition, each passenger gets a guaranteed seat, so you don't have to worry about standing in any aisles.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Osnabrück?
Where is the train station in Osnabrück, Germany?
The busiest train station in Osnabrück is Osnabrück-Sutthausen. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular train stations in Osnabrück are:
- Osnabruck Central Station
- Osnabrück Altstadt
What is the closest airport to Osnabrück, NI?
Is Osnabrück a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Osnabrück?
How much do train tickets to Osnabrück cost?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Osnabrück?
Top train routes to and from Osnabrück
- train from Zurich to Osnabrück
- train from Münster to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Osterholz-Scharmbeck
- train from Kaiserslautern to Osnabrück
- train from Melle to Osnabrück
- train from Lotte to Osnabrück
- train from Lingen to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Bensheim
- train from Osnabrück to Bremerhaven
- train from The Hague to Osnabrück
- train from Überlingen to Osnabrück
- train from Rieste to Osnabrück
- train from Neuenkirchen-Vörden to Osnabrück
- train from Ahaus to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Bielefeld
- train from Osnabrück to Albstadt
- train from Bissendorf to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Sinsheim
- train from Munich to Osnabrück
- train from Hamburg to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Karlovy Vary
- train from Osnabrück to Essen
- train from Gronau to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Cologne
- train from Osnabrück to Oldenburg
- train from Osnabrück to Pforzheim
- train from Osnabrück to Berlin
- train from Innsbruck to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Dortmund
- train from Osnabrück to Münster
- train from Osnabrück to Freiburg
- train from Osnabrück to Hamburg
- train from Ibbenbueren to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Dingolfing
- train from Bramsche to Osnabrück
- train from Karlsruhe to Osnabrück
- train from Osnabrück to Innsbruck
- train from Osnabrück to Bremen
- train from Osnabrück to Bochum
- train from Berlin to Osnabrück
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.