Search train tickets to Grand Junction
How to get to Grand Junction by train
|Trips per day||189|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
What train companies travel to Grand Junction, Colorado?
Located in Colorado, Grand Junction is accessible by train from 135 other cities. You can choose from 189 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Grand Junction on Wanderu. Amtrak usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to Grand Junction are also available..
Train companies serving Grand Junction
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
Amtrak California Zephyr
Amtrak’s California Zephyr travels over 2,400 miles to connect Chicago to the San Francisco area. The full journey takes over 50 hours, so many passengers upgrade to a sleeper cabin for added privacy and comfort. The Zephyr is one of Amtrak’s most scenic routes, and the sightseer lounge’s panoramic windows offer the best views of the Rockies, the Sierra Nevadas, and the Great Salt Lake along the route.
Which train service has the best service to Grand Junction?
Based on customers travel reviews, travelers who booked on Wanderu rave about traveling to Grand Junction by train with Amtrak California Zephyr giving them a 3.8 rating out of 5.
Travelers also mentioned that Amtrak California Zephyr had the most comfortable train service to Grand Junction taking into account the seats and amenities that Amtrak California Zephyr offers. They rate Amtrak California Zephyr a 4.6 out of 5 when it comes to just how relaxing and enjoyable their experience was onboard.
If you are looking to arrive to Grand Junction punctually, travelers suggest that Amtrak California Zephyr has the best on time performance on their train schedules to Grand Junction, rating them a 2.7 based on their on time arrivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Grand Junction?
Where is the train station in Grand Junction, CO?
The main train station in Grand Junction is 339 S 1st St. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around Grand Junction.
What is the closest airport to Grand Junction, CO?
Is Grand Junction a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Grand Junction?
How much do train tickets to Grand Junction cost?
What type of traveler does Grand Junction attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Grand Junction?
Top train routes to and from Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Toledo
- train from Dallas to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to San Antonio
- train from Los Angeles to Grand Junction
- train from Alexandria to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Provo
- train from Grand Junction to San Jose
- train from Grand Junction to Glendale
- train from Denver to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Winnemucca
- train from Chicago to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to San Francisco
- train from Grand Junction to Dallas
- train from Omaha to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Glenwood Springs
- train from Grand Junction to Reno
- train from Grand Junction to New York
- train from Sacramento to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Denver
- train from Glendale to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to San Diego
- train from Grand Junction to Seattle
- train from Provo to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Albuquerque
- train from Glenwood Springs to Grand Junction
- train from Granby to Grand Junction
- train from Green River to Grand Junction
- train from Helper to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Chicago
- train from Las Vegas to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Helper
- train from Grand Junction to Los Angeles
- train from Winter Park to Grand Junction
- train from Salt Lake City to Grand Junction
- train from Bakersfield to Grand Junction
- train from Burbank to Grand Junction
- train from San Jose to Grand Junction
- train from Grand Junction to Salt Lake City
- train from Grand Junction to Alexandria
- train from Fraser to Grand Junction
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.