Compare train tickets from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 11 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 10 hours and 24 minutes.
|Distance||280 mi (451 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main?
2 train services operate from Pasching, to Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. However, each train line only offers one daily trip.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||10h 42m||€143.44|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||10h 24m||€143.44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Pasching and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 280 miles, or 451 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 24 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Pasching at 18:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 19:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Pasching to Frankfurt am Main?
Trains leave the station in Pasching twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Pasching.
Where is the train station in Pasching?
There is one train station in Pasching.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Pasching?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Pasching
- Andorf to Nuremberg Train
- Arzl im Pitztal to Aichstetten Train
- Bad Vigaun to Essen Train
- Train from Ebenfurth to Bamberg
- Freistadt to Amberg Train
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau Train
- Train from Judendorf-Straßengel to Penzberg
- Kirchbichl to Aichstetten Train
- Kirchbichl to Edling
- Lambach to Berlin
- Train from Lieboch to Stuttgart
- Train from Neu-Terfens to Essen
- Train from Neu-Terfens to Heidesheim am Rhein
- Oberalm to Munich Train
- Train from Rottenmann to Eisenberg
- Sankt Veit an der Glan to Neu-Ulm
- Train from Tauplitz to Burgdorf, Hanover
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wels
- Frankfurt am Main to Liberec
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Horb am Neckar
- Frankfurt am Main to Zwingenberg Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Munich Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Zellingen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bensheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Büttelborn
- Frankfurt am Main to Goldenstedt Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Rastede
- Frankfurt am Main to Walsrode Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Honnef
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Marl
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Viersen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Kobern-Gondorf
- Frankfurt am Main to Mendig
- Frankfurt am Main to Mülheim-Kärlich
- Frankfurt am Main to Kolding
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.