Compare train tickets from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 8 daily trains from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 5 hours and 54 minutes.
|Distance||226 mi (363 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main?
2 train services operate from Reith bei Seefeld, to Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 6 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||6||7h 28m||€94.63|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||5h 56m||€104.11|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Reith bei Seefeld and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 226 miles, or 363 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 54 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Reith bei Seefeld at 15:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main?
There are 8 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Reith bei Seefeld.
Where is the train station in Reith bei Seefeld?
There is one train station in Reith bei Seefeld.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Reith bei Seefeld?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Reith bei Seefeld
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Schönefeld
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Berlin
- Reith bei Seefeld to Heidelberg Train
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Augsburg
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Bergen
- Reith bei Seefeld to Eschenlohe Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Fürstenzell
- Reith bei Seefeld to Füssen Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald Train
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Munich
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Munich
- Reith bei Seefeld to Schweinfurt Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Wurzburg Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Krefeld Train
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Paderborn
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Wuppertal
- Reith bei Seefeld to Pinneberg Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Nordhausen Train
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Lier
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Zehdenick
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Radolfzell
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Schiltach
- Frankfurt am Main to Prien am Chiemsee Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wiesthal
- Frankfurt am Main to Heppenheim Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Kassel Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Weiterstadt Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Algermissen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Altenglan
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Neuburg am Rhein
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Barleben
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Blankenburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Tinglev
- Frankfurt am Main to Helmond Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bussum
- Frankfurt am Main to Sekule Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.