Compare train tickets from Rottenmann to Stuttgart
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 7 daily trains from Rottenmann to Stuttgart. Traveling by train from Rottenmann to Stuttgart usually takes around 8 hours and 47 minutes, but the fastest DB Eurocity train can make the trip in 6 hours and 51 minutes.
|Distance||254 mi (408 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 51m|
|Trains per day||2|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Train service from Rottenmann to Stuttgart
- DB Eurocity tickets: €123 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: €123 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: €33 one-way
Which train should you take from Rottenmann to Stuttgart?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Eurocity||1||6h 51m||€123.10|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||8h 21m||€125.84|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||3||10h 5m||€86.60|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Rottenmann to Stuttgart during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Rottenmann to Stuttgart?
The distance between Rottenmann and Stuttgart is approximately 254 miles, or 408 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 47 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 51 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Rottenmann to Stuttgart are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Rottenmann at 07:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Rottenmann to Stuttgart?
There are 7 scheduled trains on most days. 2 of these are direct connections to Stuttgart. While direct trains may still make stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains at any point. If you're looking to get to your destination faster, a direct train is the convenient and time-efficient choice.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Stuttgart to Rottenmann.
Where is the train station in Rottenmann?
There is one train station in Rottenmann.
Where is the train station in Stuttgart?
Stuttgart has one train station.
Need a return trip from Stuttgart to Rottenmann?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Rottenmann
- Bischofshofen to Waiblingen Train
- Train from Bruck an der Mur to Großpösna
- Train from Feldkirchen bei Graz to Stuttgart
- Train from Fieberbrunn to Dresden
- Train from Geinberg to Memmingen
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Golling an der Salzach to Munich Train
- Judenburg to Burgdorf, Hanover Train
- Train from Judendorf-Straßengel to Stuttgart
- Train from Krems to Neunkirchen am Sand
- Train from Kundl to Berlin
- Lähn to Willstätt Train
- Train from Lienz to Schönefeld
- Liezen to Munich Train
- Neu-Terfens to Neuhaus an der Pegnitz Train
- Train from Radfeld to Vilshofen an der Donau
- Train from Radfeld to Plauen
- Spital am Pyhrn to Heilbronn Train
Continue by train from Stuttgart
- Train from Stuttgart to Asse
- Stuttgart to Yvoir Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Burghausen
- Train from Stuttgart to Ebern
- Train from Stuttgart to Germering
- Train from Stuttgart to Rott am Inn
- Stuttgart to Altentreptow Train
- Stuttgart to Delmenhorst Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Hude
- Train from Stuttgart to Nordstemmen
- Train from Stuttgart to Peine
- Train from Stuttgart to Schüttorf
- Stuttgart to Bestwig Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Lemgo
- Stuttgart to Wegberg Train
- Stuttgart to Odense Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Luxembourg
- Train from Stuttgart to Castricum
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.