Compare train tickets from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště. Traveling by train from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště usually takes around 10 hours and 18 minutes, but the fastest RegioJet train can make the trip in 7 hours and 15 minutes.
|Distance||58 mi (94 km)|
|Fastest train||7h 15m|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště?
RegioJet is the one and only train line which connects Frýdek-Místek, to Uherské Hradiště,, The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště?
The distance between Frýdek-Místek and Uherské Hradiště is approximately 58 miles, or 94 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 10 hours and 18 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 15 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frýdek-Místek at 11:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště?
Trains leave the station in Frýdek-Místek twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Uherské Hradiště to Frýdek-Místek. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Frýdek-Místek to Uherské Hradiště for €12.25.
Where is the train station in Frýdek-Místek?
There is one train station in Frýdek-Místek.
Where is the train station in Uherské Hradiště?
Uherské Hradiště has one train station.
Need a return trip from Uherské Hradiště to Frýdek-Místek?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frýdek-Místek
- Frýdek-Místek to Schwechat Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Vienna Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Zurich Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Český Krumlov
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Břeclav
- Frýdek-Místek to Jaroměř Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Ostrava
- Frýdek-Místek to Most Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Moravské Budějovice Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Velké Meziříčí
- Frýdek-Místek to Schönefeld Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Lyon
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Strasbourg
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Eindhoven
- Frýdek-Místek to Bratislava Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Stropkov Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Čadca Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Žilina
Continue by train from Uherské Hradiště
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Loučovice
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Vyšší Brod
- Uherské Hradiště to Břeclav
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Hradec Králové
- Uherské Hradiště to Jaroměř Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Frýdek-Místek
- Uherské Hradiště to Havířov Train
- Uherské Hradiště to Hranice Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Lubenec
- Uherské Hradiště to Bratislava Train
- Uherské Hradiště to Košice Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Margecany
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Spišská Nová Ves
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Prešov
- Uherské Hradiště to Raslavice
- Uherské Hradiště to Strba Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Kúty
- Uherské Hradiště to Ružomberok Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.