Compare train tickets from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 43 daily trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer. Traveling by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer usually takes around 8 hours and 15 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 47 minutes.
|Distance||305 mi (491 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 47m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Mühlenbecker Land, Brandenburg to Deventer, Overijssel. However, there are 43 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||43||8h 15m||€56.02|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer?
The distance between Mühlenbecker Land and Deventer is approximately 305 miles, or 491 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 15 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 47 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mühlenbecker Land at 05:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer?
There are 43 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Deventer to Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Mühlenbecker Land?
There is one train station in Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Deventer?
Deventer receives travelers from Mühlenbecker Land at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Deventer:
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mühlenbecker Land
- Mühlenbecker Land to Bern
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Appenweier
- Mühlenbecker Land to Balingen Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Offenburg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Sigmaringendorf Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Obertraubling
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Prien am Chiemsee
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Schwarzenbach
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Seeg
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Guxhagen
- Mühlenbecker Land to Wetzlar Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Dülmen
- Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Meinerzhagen Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Kordel Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Niebüll
- Mühlenbecker Land to Mettlach
- Mühlenbecker Land to Fredericia Train
Continue by train from Deventer
- Train from Deventer to Esslingen am Neckar
- Train from Deventer to Langenargen
- Deventer to Mannheim Train
- Deventer to Neckargemünd Train
- Deventer to Überlingen
- Deventer to Waiblingen
- Deventer to Munich Train
- Deventer to Prien am Chiemsee Train
- Train from Deventer to Regensburg
- Deventer to Ronnenberg Train
- Deventer to Greven Train
- Train from Deventer to Leverkusen
- Train from Deventer to Münster
- Deventer to Recklinghausen Train
- Train from Deventer to Saarbrücken
- Deventer to Dresden Train
- Train from Deventer to Salzwedel
- Train from Deventer to Zeitz
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.