Compare train tickets from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 26 daily trains from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam. Traveling by train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam usually takes around 11 hours and 1 minute, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 8 hours and 29 minutes.
|Distance||365 mi (587 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 29m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam?
2 train services operate from Bodman-Ludwigshafen, Baden-Württemberg to Amsterdam, North Holland. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 25 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||25||11h 7m||€85.39|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||8h 29m||€91.24|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam during the COVID-19 pandemic?
How long is the train journey from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam?
The distance between Bodman-Ludwigshafen and Amsterdam is approximately 365 miles, or 587 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours and 1 minute, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 8 hours and 29 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Bodman-Ludwigshafen at 04:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Amsterdam?
There are 26 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Amsterdam to Bodman-Ludwigshafen.
Where is the train station in Bodman-Ludwigshafen?
There is one train station in Bodman-Ludwigshafen.
Where is the train station in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam has one train station.
Need a return trip from Amsterdam to Bodman-Ludwigshafen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bodman-Ludwigshafen
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Genk
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Zurich
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Kenzingen
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Stuttgart
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Deggendorf
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Memmingen Train
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Munich
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Nuremberg Train
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Romrod Train
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Hamburg
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Emsbüren
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Rotenburg
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Cologne Train
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Essen
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Minden Train
- Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Bobenheim-Roxheim Train
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Worms
- Train from Bodman-Ludwigshafen to Jena
Continue by train from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Ludwigsburg Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Oberboihingen
- Train from Amsterdam to Sankt Georgen im Schwarzwald
- Train from Amsterdam to Berchtesgaden
- Train from Amsterdam to Weßling
- Amsterdam to Zapfendorf Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Cölbe
- Amsterdam to Marburg Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Schwalmstadt
- Train from Amsterdam to Vechelde
- Amsterdam to Borken Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Braubach
- Amsterdam to Fehmarn Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Wilster
- Train from Amsterdam to Bad Schandau
- Amsterdam to Radeberg Train
- Train from Amsterdam to Bitterfeld-Wolfen
- Train from Amsterdam to Magdeburg