Compare train tickets from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 39 daily trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht. Traveling by train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht usually takes around 8 hours and 56 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 6 hours and 26 minutes.
|Distance||324 mi (522 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 26m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Schwäbisch Gmünd, Baden-Württemberg to Duivendrecht, North Holland. However, there are 39 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||39||8h 57m||€109.79|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht?
The distance between Schwäbisch Gmünd and Duivendrecht is approximately 324 miles, or 522 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 56 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 26 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schwäbisch Gmünd at 05:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Duivendrecht?
There are 39 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Duivendrecht to Schwäbisch Gmünd.
Where is the train station in Schwäbisch Gmünd?
There is one train station in Schwäbisch Gmünd.
Where is the train station in Duivendrecht?
Duivendrecht has one train station.
Need a return trip from Duivendrecht to Schwäbisch Gmünd?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Raaba Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Salzburg
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Vienna
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Brussels
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Antwerp
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Eislingen
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mannheim
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Ravensburg
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Schorndorf Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Stuttgart Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Coburg Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Munich
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Celle
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Luxembourg
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Eindhoven Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Diemen Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Rotterdam Train
Continue by train from Duivendrecht
- Train from Duivendrecht to Aalen
- Train from Duivendrecht to Mannheim
- Train from Duivendrecht to Villingen-Schwenningen
- Duivendrecht to Kempten
- Train from Duivendrecht to Kohlberg
- Train from Duivendrecht to Schwaig
- Duivendrecht to Ginsheim-Gustavsburg Train
- Train from Duivendrecht to Weiterstadt
- Duivendrecht to Norden Train
- Duivendrecht to Bad Sassendorf
- Train from Duivendrecht to Dortmund
- Duivendrecht to Düsseldorf Train
- Train from Duivendrecht to Haltern am See
- Train from Duivendrecht to Nieder-Olm
- Train from Duivendrecht to Osthofen
- Duivendrecht to Schülldorf
- Duivendrecht to Süderbrarup Train
- Train from Duivendrecht to Saarlouis
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.