Compare train tickets from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 3 hours and 42 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 25 minutes.
|Distance||130 mi (210 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 25m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Bad Lauterberg, Lower Saxony to Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||3h 43m||€47.48|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Bad Lauterberg and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 130 miles, or 210 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 3 hours and 42 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 25 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Bad Lauterberg at 05:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 20:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Bad Lauterberg to Frankfurt am Main?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Lauterberg.
Where is the train station in Bad Lauterberg?
There is one train station in Bad Lauterberg.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Lauterberg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bad Lauterberg
- Train from Apensen to Munich
- Train from Bad Bodenteich to Amsterdam
- Train from Baddeckenstedt to Vienna
- Train from Bad Lauterberg to Berlin
- Bad Sachsa to Nordhausen Train
- Train from Buxtehude to Bremen
- Train from Dollern to Haar
- Handeloh to Hochheim am Main
- Harsefeld to Munich Train
- Leiferde to Sulzbach Train
- Train from Lindhorst to Hamburg
- Train from Lübberstedt to Bovenden
- Train from Otterndorf to Dorsten
- Schöppenstedt to Herzberg (Elster) Train
- Stadtoldendorf to Höxter Train
- Stemshorn to Merseburg
- Train from Walkenried to Werther
- Winsen to Rostock Train
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Schruns
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Balen
- Frankfurt am Main to Sierre
- Frankfurt am Main to Ehningen
- Frankfurt am Main to Freising Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Hallstadt Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Ebersburg Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Dinslaken
- Frankfurt am Main to Erkelenz
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Alzey
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bodenheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Konz Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Göda
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Schönebeck
- Frankfurt am Main to Heilbad Heiligenstadt
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Split
- Frankfurt am Main to Gdańsk
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Lund
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.