Compare train tickets from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 132 daily trains from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck. Traveling by train from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck usually takes around 2 hours and 59 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 9 minutes.
|Distance||100 mi (161 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 9m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Train service from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck
- DB Intercity tickets: €17 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: €17 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: €17 one-way
Which train should you take from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck?
There are 3 train lines with service from Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia to Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Lower Saxony. Deutsche Bahn is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 105 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity||3||2h 32m||€22.27|
|Deutsche Bahn||105||2h 50m||€27.97|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||24||3h 44m||€30.35|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Münster at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Münster to Osterholz-Scharmbeck?
There are 132 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Münster.
Where is the train station in Münster?
Because some trains make multiple stops before leaving the city, there are 8 stops and stations in Münster where you can board the train.
Train stations in Münster:
Where is the train station in Osterholz-Scharmbeck?
Osterholz-Scharmbeck has one train station.
Need a return trip from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Münster?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Münster
- Münster to Braunau am Inn Train
- Train from Münster to Bregenz
- Train from Münster to Verviers
- Münster to Kirchheim unter Teck Train
- Train from Münster to Leutkirch im Allgäu
- Train from Münster to Pforzheim
- Münster to Titisee-Neustadt Train
- Münster to Kastl Train
- Münster to Münchberg
Continue by train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Graz
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Lindau Train
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Karlsruhe
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Erlangen Train
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Munich
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Oy-Mittelberg
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Schortens
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Wittingen Train
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Greven Train
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Grevenbroich
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Lüdenscheid Train
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Minden
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Leipzig
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Esbjerg Train
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Lyon
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Mulhouse Train
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Stockholm
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Malmo
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.