Compare train tickets from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 5 daily trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen. Traveling by train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen usually takes around 6 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 56 minutes.
|Distance||103 mi (165 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Rheda-Wiedenbrück, North Rhine-Westphalia to Mühlhausen, Free State of Thuringia. However, there are 5 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||5||6h 2m||€47.03|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen?
The distance between Rheda-Wiedenbrück and Mühlhausen is approximately 103 miles, or 165 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 56 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Rheda-Wiedenbrück at 09:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen?
There are 5 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Mühlhausen to Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
Where is the train station in Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
There is one train station in Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
Where is the train station in Mühlhausen?
Mühlhausen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Mühlhausen to Rheda-Wiedenbrück?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Linz Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Brussels
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Horb am Neckar
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Reutlingen
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Schwaigern
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Sigmaringen
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Stuttgart
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Zell
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Nuremberg
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Brunswick Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Oldenburg
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Wolfenbüttel
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Iserlohn
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Erfurt Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to London
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Bunde
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Abcoude
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Gdańsk
Continue by train from Mühlhausen
- Train from Mühlhausen to Brussels
- Mühlhausen to Asse Train
- Train from Mühlhausen to Fribourg
- Mühlhausen to Geneva Train
- Train from Mühlhausen to Sachseln
- Mühlhausen to Brno Train
- Train from Mühlhausen to Prague
- Train from Mühlhausen to Frankfurt am Main
- Mühlhausen to Hamburg Train
- Train from Mühlhausen to Leipzig
- Mühlhausen to Fredericia Train
- Train from Mühlhausen to Marseille
- Mühlhausen to Nijmegen
- Mühlhausen to Boxmeer Train
- Train from Mühlhausen to Amsterdam
- Train from Mühlhausen to Hoofddorp
- Train from Mühlhausen to Hengelo
- Train from Mühlhausen to Leiden
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.