Compare train tickets from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 13 daily trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen. Traveling by train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen usually takes around 10 hours and 33 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 8 hours and 43 minutes.
|Distance||317 mi (510 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 43m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Rheda-Wiedenbrück, North Rhine-Westphalia to Copenhagen,, However, there are 13 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||13||10h 33m||€150.16|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen?
The distance between Rheda-Wiedenbrück and Copenhagen is approximately 317 miles, or 510 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 10 hours and 33 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 8 hours and 43 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Rheda-Wiedenbrück at 01:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen?
There are 13 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Copenhagen to Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
Where is the train station in Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
There is one train station in Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
Where is the train station in Copenhagen?
Copenhagen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Copenhagen to Rheda-Wiedenbrück?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mortsel
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Eeklo Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Freudenstadt
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Ulm Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Georgsmarienhütte
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Hanover
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Kamen
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mühlhausen Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Frederiksberg
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Colmar
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Budapest
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Luxembourg Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Roermond
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Eindhoven Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Rotterdam Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Malmo Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Bratislava Train
Continue by train from Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to Oberkochen
- Copenhagen to Offenburg Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Schemmerhofen
- Train from Copenhagen to Ulm
- Train from Copenhagen to Deggendorf
- Copenhagen to Eitensheim
- Copenhagen to Biebesheim am Rhein Train
- Copenhagen to Felsberg Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Lich
- Train from Copenhagen to Goslar
- Copenhagen to Borgholzhausen
- Train from Copenhagen to Halle
- Copenhagen to Bobenheim-Roxheim
- Copenhagen to Nackenheim Train
- Copenhagen to Ramstein-Miesenbach Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Dillingen
- Copenhagen to Heidenau Train
- Copenhagen to Jena
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.