Compare train tickets from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 16 daily trains from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 6 hours and 25 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 57 minutes.
|Distance||260 mi (419 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 57m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Hoyerswerda, Saxony to Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. However, there are 16 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||16||6h 25m||€51.71|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Hoyerswerda and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 260 miles, or 419 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours and 25 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 57 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Hoyerswerda at 04:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 20:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main?
There are 16 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Hoyerswerda. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main for €26.53.
Where is the train station in Hoyerswerda?
There is one train station in Hoyerswerda.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Hoyerswerda?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Hoyerswerda
- Hoyerswerda to Klagenfurt Train
- Hoyerswerda to Leogang
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Salzburg
- Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol Train
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Zell am See
- Hoyerswerda to Brno Train
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Berlin
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Schallstadt
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Wurzburg
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Broderstorf
- Hoyerswerda to Osnabrück
- Hoyerswerda to Salzgitter Train
- Hoyerswerda to Wolfenbüttel Train
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Dresden
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Leipzig
- Hoyerswerda to Halle
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Erfurt
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Amsterdam
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Lugano
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Berlin
- Frankfurt am Main to Bietigheim-Bissingen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Schluchsee
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Tübingen
- Frankfurt am Main to Augsburg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Munich
- Frankfurt am Main to Wetzlar Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Hanover Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Gronau Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Neunkirchen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Eisenach
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Paris
- Frankfurt am Main to Eindhoven
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Amsterdam
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Goes
- Frankfurt am Main to Zgorzelec Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Malmo
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.