Compare train tickets from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 26 daily trains from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg. Traveling by train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg usually takes around 3 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||91 mi (146 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel, Free State of Thuringia to Nuremberg, Bavaria. However, there are 26 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||26||3h 9m||€50.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel at 09:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Nuremberg?
There are 26 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Nuremberg to Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel.
Where is the train station in Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel?
There is one train station in Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel.
Where is the train station in Nuremberg?
Nuremberg has one train station.
Need a return trip from Nuremberg to Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Klagenfurt Train
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Prague
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Schönefeld
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Spremberg
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Wandlitz
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Munich Train
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Bremen
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Schwerin
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Beverstedt
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Bremervörde Train
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Hanover Train
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Essen
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Rendsburg
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Plauen
- Train from Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Jena
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Paris
- Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel to Amsterdam Train
Continue by train from Nuremberg
- Train from Nuremberg to Nevele
- Train from Nuremberg to Rheinfelden
- Train from Nuremberg to Interlaken
- Nuremberg to Horgen
- Train from Nuremberg to Rietz-Neuendorf
- Train from Nuremberg to Freiburg
- Nuremberg to Giengen Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Ravensburg
- Nuremberg to Urbach Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.