Compare train tickets from Simi Valley to Long Beach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Simi Valley to Long Beach. Traveling by train from Simi Valley to Long Beach usually takes around 3 hours and 38 minutes, but the fastest Amtrak train can make the trip in 2 hours and 59 minutes.
|Distance||48 mi (78 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 59m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Simi Valley to Long Beach?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Simi Valley, California to Long Beach, California. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 3 Amtrak trains from Simi Valley to Long Beach every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from €16.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Simi Valley to Long Beach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Simi Valley to Long Beach?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Simi Valley to Long Beach are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Simi Valley at 11:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 18:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Simi Valley to Long Beach?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Long Beach to Simi Valley.
Where is the train station in Simi Valley?
There is one train station in Simi Valley.
Where is the train station in Long Beach?
Long Beach has one train station.
Need a return trip from Long Beach to Simi Valley?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Simi Valley
- Train from Simi Valley to Anaheim
- Simi Valley to Carlsbad Train
- Train from Simi Valley to Irvine
- Simi Valley to Los Angeles Train
- Simi Valley to Oceanside Train
- Simi Valley to Paso Robles
- Simi Valley to Sacramento Train
- Simi Valley to San Diego
- Simi Valley to San Francisco
- Train from Simi Valley to San Jose
- Train from Simi Valley to San Juan Capistrano
- Simi Valley to San Luis Obispo Train
- Train from Simi Valley to Santa Barbara
- Train from Simi Valley to Solana Beach
- Simi Valley to Ventura
- Simi Valley to Las Vegas Train
- Train from Simi Valley to Portland
- Simi Valley to Seattle Train
Continue by train from Long Beach
- Long Beach to Anaheim Train
- Train from Long Beach to Burbank
- Long Beach to Fresno Train
- Train from Long Beach to Irvine
- Train from Long Beach to Los Angeles
- Long Beach to Modesto Train
- Train from Long Beach to Oakland
- Train from Long Beach to Oceanside
- Train from Long Beach to Palm Springs
- Train from Long Beach to Riverside
- Long Beach to Sacramento Train
- Long Beach to San Diego Train
- Long Beach to San Francisco Train
- Long Beach to San Luis Obispo Train
- Long Beach to Santa Barbara
- Train from Long Beach to Ventura
- Train from Long Beach to Yosemite National Park
- Long Beach to Seattle
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.