Compare train tickets from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines
How much are train tickets from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines?
|Fastest train||48h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines?
In the last month, €251.02 was the average price of a train ticket from Fort Morgan, CO to Southern Pines, NC. Given how far apart Fort Morgan and Southern Pines are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines?
The distance between Fort Morgan and Southern Pines is approximately 1375 miles, or 2213 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 48 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Fort Morgan at 20:00 and arrives in Southern Pines around 48 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Southern Pines to Fort Morgan.
Which train should you take from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Fort Morgan, Colorado to Southern Pines, North Carolina. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 0h 11m||€251.02|
Amtrak train tickets from Fort Morgan to Southern Pines start from €251, and on average cost €251. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Southern Pines. Amtrak in Fort Morgan leaves from South Ensign St and Main St, And in Southern Pines trains arrive at 235 NW Broad St, From Fort Morgan to Southern Pines train travel on Amtrak takes 48 hours and 11 minutes. If you are looking to get to Southern Pines faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 48 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Fort Morgan?
There is one train station in Fort Morgan:
- South Ensign St and Main St
Where is the train station in Southern Pines?
Southern Pines has one train station:
- 235 NW Broad St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Fort Morgan
- Train from Fort Morgan to Burlington
- Train from Fort Morgan to Glendale
- Fort Morgan to Oakland Train
- Train from Fort Morgan to Stockton
- Train from Fort Morgan to Buena Vista
- Fort Morgan to Moffat
- Train from Fort Morgan to Savannah
- Train from Fort Morgan to Ashland
- Fort Morgan to Ann Arbor
- Train from Fort Morgan to Minot
- Train from Fort Morgan to Egg Harbor City
- Train from Fort Morgan to Rhinebeck
- Fort Morgan to Syracuse Train
- Train from Fort Morgan to Norman
- Fort Morgan to Purcell
- Train from Fort Morgan to Gainesville
- Fort Morgan to Harpers Ferry Train
- Fort Morgan to Wheatland Train
Continue by train from Southern Pines
- Southern Pines to Washington D.C.
- Southern Pines to Clearwater Train
- Southern Pines to Fort Myers Train
- Train from Southern Pines to Kissimmee
- Train from Southern Pines to Orlando
- Southern Pines to Winter Park Train
- Train from Southern Pines to Savannah
- Train from Southern Pines to Boston
- Train from Southern Pines to Haverhill
- Train from Southern Pines to Baltimore
- Southern Pines to Hagerstown Train
- Southern Pines to Hattiesburg
- Southern Pines to Charlotte Train
- Train from Southern Pines to Raleigh
- Southern Pines to Dover
- Train from Southern Pines to Newark
- Train from Southern Pines to New York
- Southern Pines to Burke