Compare train tickets from Glenwood Springs to Trenton
How much are train tickets from Glenwood Springs to Trenton?
|Fastest train||50h 0m|
|Trains per day||4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Glenwood Springs to Trenton during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Glenwood Springs to Trenton?
In the last month, €236.53 was the average price of a train ticket from Glenwood Springs, CO to Trenton, NJ. Given how far apart Glenwood Springs and Trenton are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Glenwood Springs to Trenton?
The distance between Glenwood Springs and Trenton is approximately 1719 miles, or 2766 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 53 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 49 hours and 44 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Glenwood Springs to Trenton are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Glenwood Springs at 12:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 12:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Glenwood Springs to Trenton?
There are 4 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Trenton to Glenwood Springs.
Which train should you take from Glenwood Springs to Trenton?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Glenwood Springs, Colorado to Trenton, New Jersey. However, there are 4 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||4||2d 5h 14m||€236.53|
Amtrak train tickets from Glenwood Springs to Trenton start from €230, and on average cost €237. Daily there are 4 Amtrak schedules to Trenton. Amtrak in Glenwood Springs leaves from 413 7th St, And in Trenton trains arrive at 72 S Clinton Ave, From Glenwood Springs to Trenton train travel on Amtrak takes 53 hours and 14 minutes. If you are looking to get to Trenton faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 50 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Glenwood Springs?
There is one train station in Glenwood Springs:
- 413 7th St
Where is the train station in Trenton?
Trenton has one train station:
- 72 S Clinton Ave
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs to Buellton Train
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Martinez
- Glenwood Springs to San Jose Train
- Glenwood Springs to Denver
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Dade City
- Glenwood Springs to Connersville Train
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Hammond
- Train from Glenwood Springs to New Orleans
- Glenwood Springs to New Carrollton
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Staples
- Glenwood Springs to Ardmore Train
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Klamath Falls
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Johnstown
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Middletown
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Pittsburgh
- Glenwood Springs to Greenville
- Glenwood Springs to San Marcos
- Glenwood Springs to Temple Train
Continue by train from Trenton
- Train from Trenton to Los Angeles
- Train from Trenton to Stamford
- Trenton to Washington D.C.
- Trenton to Chicago
- Train from Trenton to Boston
- Train from Trenton to Springfield
- Trenton to Baltimore
- Train from Trenton to New Carrollton
- Train from Trenton to Portland
- Train from Trenton to Charlotte
- Trenton to Fayetteville Train
- Train from Trenton to Atlantic City
- Train from Trenton to New Brunswick
- Trenton to New York Train
- Train from Trenton to Niagara Falls
- Trenton to Philadelphia
- Trenton to Charlottesville Train
- Trenton to Williamsburg