Compare train tickets from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach. Traveling by train from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach usually takes around 53 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||914 mi (1471 km)|
|Fastest train||53h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Grand Junction, Colorado to Cannon Beach, Oregon. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 4h 59m||€320.17|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from €320.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach?
The distance between Grand Junction and Cannon Beach is approximately 914 miles, or 1471 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 53 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Grand Junction at 16:00 and arrives in Cannon Beach around 52 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Grand Junction to Cannon Beach?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Cannon Beach to Grand Junction.
Where is the train station in Grand Junction?
There is one train station in Grand Junction.
Where is the train station in Cannon Beach?
Cannon Beach has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Grand Junction
- Grand Junction to Denver Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Glenwood Springs
- Grand Junction to Homewood Train
- Grand Junction to La Grange Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Quincy
- Train from Grand Junction to Connersville
- Grand Junction to Slidell Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Cumberland
- Train from Grand Junction to Marquette
- Grand Junction to Malta Train
- Grand Junction to Charlotte Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Winnemucca
- Train from Grand Junction to Depew
- Grand Junction to Eugene Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Sunriver
- Train from Grand Junction to Salt Lake City
- Grand Junction to Culpeper Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Rutland
Continue by train from Cannon Beach
- Train from Cannon Beach to Vancouver
- Train from Cannon Beach to Arcata
- Train from Cannon Beach to Bakersfield
- Train from Cannon Beach to Dunsmuir
- Cannon Beach to Emeryville
- Train from Cannon Beach to Merced
- Train from Cannon Beach to Wasco
- Cannon Beach to South Bend Train
- Cannon Beach to Duluth Train
- Train from Cannon Beach to Winona
- Cannon Beach to Glasgow Train
- Cannon Beach to Devils Lake Train
- Cannon Beach to Poughkeepsie Train
- Cannon Beach to Rhinebeck Train
- Train from Cannon Beach to Ontario
- Train from Cannon Beach to Lacey
- Cannon Beach to Seattle Train
- Cannon Beach to Marinette Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.