Compare train tickets from Poncha Springs to Dearborn
How much are train tickets from Poncha Springs to Dearborn?
|Fastest train||37h 59m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Poncha Springs to Dearborn during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Poncha Springs to Dearborn?
In the last month, €140.45 was the average price of a train ticket from Poncha Springs, CO to Dearborn, MI. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Poncha Springs to Dearborn?
The distance between Poncha Springs and Dearborn is approximately 1230 miles, or 1979 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 41 hours and 6 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 37 hours and 59 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Poncha Springs to Dearborn are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Poncha Springs at 07:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 07:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Poncha Springs to Dearborn?
Trains leave the station in Poncha Springs twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Dearborn to Poncha Springs.
Which train should you take from Poncha Springs to Dearborn?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Poncha Springs, Colorado to Dearborn, Michigan. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||2||1d 17h 6m||€168.51|
Amtrak train tickets from Poncha Springs to Dearborn start from €137, and on average cost €169. Daily there are 2 Amtrak schedules to Dearborn. Amtrak in Poncha Springs leaves from 6250 US Hwy 285, And in Dearborn trains arrive at Dingell Transit Ctr - 21201 Michigan Ave, From Poncha Springs to Dearborn train travel on Amtrak takes 41 hours and 6 minutes. If you are looking to get to Dearborn faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 37 hours and 59 minutes. If you're considering a weeked trip, Amtrak offers 2 schedules for you to choose from. You can expect to pay €188 for a one-way train ticket to Dearborn.
Where is the train station in Poncha Springs?
There is one train station in Poncha Springs:
- 6250 US Hwy 285
Where is the train station in Dearborn?
Dearborn has one train station:
- Dingell Transit Ctr - 21201 Michigan Ave
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Poncha Springs
- Train from Poncha Springs to Los Angeles
- Train from Poncha Springs to Fort Morgan
- Train from Poncha Springs to Jesup
- Train from Poncha Springs to Osceola
- Train from Poncha Springs to Effingham
- Poncha Springs to Lafayette
- Poncha Springs to New Carrollton Train
- Poncha Springs to Detroit Train
- Train from Poncha Springs to Pontiac
- Poncha Springs to Hattiesburg
- Poncha Springs to High Point Train
- Poncha Springs to Cherry Hill Train
- Poncha Springs to Rensselaer Train
- Poncha Springs to Memphis Train
- Train from Poncha Springs to Marshall
- Poncha Springs to Petersburg Train
- Train from Poncha Springs to Milwaukee
- Train from Poncha Springs to Sturtevant
Continue by train from Dearborn
- Dearborn to Little Rock Train
- Train from Dearborn to Fort Lauderdale
- Dearborn to Chicago Train
- Dearborn to Joliet
- Train from Dearborn to Albion
- Train from Dearborn to Ann Arbor
- Dearborn to Kalamazoo Train
- Train from Dearborn to New Baltimore
- Train from Dearborn to Jackson
- Dearborn to Fayetteville
- Train from Dearborn to Albuquerque
- Dearborn to New York Train
- Train from Dearborn to Harrisburg
- Train from Dearborn to Greenville
- Train from Dearborn to Nashville
- Dearborn to Norfolk Train
- Train from Dearborn to Virginia Beach
- Dearborn to Spokane Train