Compare train tickets from Jacksonville to Savannah
Jacksonville-Savannah Train Timetable
How much are train tickets from Jacksonville to Savannah?
|Fastest train||2h 13m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Jacksonville to Savannah during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Jacksonville to Savannah?
In the last month, €25.23 was the average price of a train ticket from Jacksonville, FL to Savannah, GA. This is a good price that is inexpensive compared to most train fares. You can expect to find tickets at that price or lower if you book your trip at least 22 days in advance. Otherwise, expect to pay around €8.91 more than that for a same-day booking.
How long is the train journey from Jacksonville to Savannah?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Jacksonville to Savannah are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Jacksonville at 17:00 and arrives in Savannah around 2 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Jacksonville to Savannah?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Savannah with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
Which train should you take from Jacksonville to Savannah?
Amtrak Silver Service is the one and only train line which connects Jacksonville, Florida to Savannah, Georgia. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak Silver Service||1||2h 15m||€27.02|
Amtrak Silver Service train tickets from Jacksonville to Savannah start from €25, and on average cost €27. Daily there are 1 Amtrak Silver Service schedules to Savannah. Amtrak Silver Service in Jacksonville leaves from 3570 Clifford Ln, And in Savannah trains arrive at 2611 Seaboard Coastline Dr, From Jacksonville to Savannah train travel on Amtrak Silver Service takes 2 hours and 15 minutes. If you are looking to get to Savannah faster, Amtrak Silver Service offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 2 hours and 13 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Savannah on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak Silver Service scheduled trip per day, which will cost €28 for a one-way weekend reservation from Jacksonville.
Where is the train station in Jacksonville?
There is one train station in Jacksonville:
- 3570 Clifford Ln
Where is the train station in Savannah?
Savannah has one train station:
- 2611 Seaboard Coastline Dr
Price trends for trains from Jacksonville to Savannah
Monthly average prices
Prices as travel date approaches
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Jacksonville
- Jacksonville to Los Angeles Train
- Train from Jacksonville to Washington D.C.
- Train from Jacksonville to Fort Lauderdale
- Train from Jacksonville to Miami
- Train from Jacksonville to Orlando
- Jacksonville to Tampa Train
- Jacksonville to West Palm Beach Train
- Jacksonville to Winter Park
- Jacksonville to Atlanta Train
- Jacksonville to New Orleans Train
- Jacksonville to Boston Train
- Jacksonville to Charlotte Train
- Train from Jacksonville to Raleigh
- Train from Jacksonville to Newark
- Train from Jacksonville to New York
- Jacksonville to Philadelphia
- Train from Jacksonville to North Charleston
- Jacksonville to Richmond Train
Continue by train from Savannah
- Train from Savannah to Washington D.C.
- Savannah to Fort Lauderdale Train
- Savannah to Jacksonville
- Train from Savannah to Miami
- Train from Savannah to Orlando
- Savannah to Tampa Train
- Train from Savannah to West Palm Beach
- Train from Savannah to Atlanta
- Train from Savannah to New Orleans
- Savannah to Boston Train
- Train from Savannah to Baltimore
- Train from Savannah to Charlotte
- Savannah to Raleigh Train
- Savannah to Newark Train
- Savannah to New York Train
- Train from Savannah to Philadelphia
- Train from Savannah to North Charleston
- Savannah to Richmond