Compare train tickets from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake
How much are train tickets from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake?
|Fastest train||5h 38m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake?
In the last month, €108.56 was the average price of a train ticket from Saint Cloud, MN to Devils Lake, ND. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake?
The distance between Saint Cloud and Devils Lake is approximately 284 miles, or 457 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours and 38 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Saint Cloud at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 00:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake?
Trains leave the station in Saint Cloud twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. Luckily, both trains will get you to Devils Lake with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to get off or switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Devils Lake to Saint Cloud.
Which train should you take from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake?
Amtrak Empire Builder is the one and only train line which connects Saint Cloud, Minnesota to Devils Lake, North Dakota. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak Empire Builder||2||5h 38m||€108.56|
Amtrak Empire Builder train tickets from Saint Cloud to Devils Lake start from €109, and on average cost €109. Daily there are 2 Amtrak Empire Builder schedules to Devils Lake. Amtrak Empire Builder in Saint Cloud leaves from 555 E St Germain St, And in Devils Lake trains arrive at Railroad Ave and Third St, From Saint Cloud to Devils Lake train travel on Amtrak Empire Builder takes 5 hours and 38 minutes.
Where is the train station in Saint Cloud?
There is one train station in Saint Cloud:
- 555 E St Germain St
Where is the train station in Devils Lake?
Devils Lake has one train station:
- Railroad Ave and Third St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Saint Cloud
- Saint Cloud to Los Angeles Train
- Saint Cloud to San Diego Train
- Train from Saint Cloud to Washington D.C.
- Saint Cloud to Boise
- Saint Cloud to Chicago
- Train from Saint Cloud to New Orleans
- Train from Saint Cloud to Boston
- Train from Saint Cloud to Detroit Lakes
- Saint Cloud to Duluth
- Train from Saint Cloud to Saint Paul
- Saint Cloud to West Glacier Train
- Train from Saint Cloud to Whitefish
- Train from Saint Cloud to Fargo
- Saint Cloud to Rugby
- Train from Saint Cloud to Stanley
- Train from Saint Cloud to Philadelphia
- Train from Saint Cloud to Seattle
- Saint Cloud to Milwaukee Train
Continue by train from Devils Lake
- Train from Devils Lake to Fort Myers
- Devils Lake to Chicago Train
- Train from Devils Lake to Saint Paul
- Train from Devils Lake to Winona
- Devils Lake to Havre Train
- Devils Lake to Whitefish Train
- Devils Lake to Wolf Point Train
- Train from Devils Lake to Fargo
- Train from Devils Lake to Grand Forks
- Train from Devils Lake to Minot
- Devils Lake to Portland Train
- Devils Lake to Houston Train
- Train from Devils Lake to San Antonio
- Devils Lake to Seattle Train
- Devils Lake to Eau Claire Train
- Train from Devils Lake to Milwaukee
- Devils Lake to Portage
- Devils Lake to Wisconsin Dells Train